Important News
  • A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... Reborn Wars Episode Unknown - Saturday Returns.... Every week on Reborn, the gangs go to war in order to take control of the galactic gang bases. Only Two gangs can be victorious. Meanwhile on the moons of Panagia, Staff Lead Outsyder camps the garage sign, awaiting unexpecting hobos to transverse into his crosshairs.
  • Click Here to see the cinematic version!
  • knock Knock! ........... Who's There?.......... THE POLICE, HANDS UP OR BE TASED!!!
  • Reborn Development Team

Some people who have made my time so far on reborn

Hey everyone,

Reborn has become a place that I am proud to be in. I have made so many new friends  play on here and honestly you lot have made my year so far. So thanks to everyone I have and haven’t mentioned :) 

Firstly a big thank you to @PinguSurprise for introducing me to the sever. Thanks mate!

@Sneakymallard You  gave me my first sense of what roleplay was all about so thanks a bunch.

@Wonk Well Wonka, what can I say? Lad you’ve been there since the beginning and  I’m forever great full. Here’s to many a patrol and hopefully less crashing on my end. 

@DarrenG and @kaiasthanks with all your help with everything NCA related and for making me feel welcome :)) 

@jackman and Barry hairs, thanks for helping me get my hours in at the beginning 

@Zerox and @Alpha19 you two lads made early patrols hilarious. 

@Mobbe_Dik Class time doing gang stuff, hope to see you soon 

thanks to everyone and I hope reborn continues to grow and develop. 

Dog

(Sorry if i didn’t mention you) 

On 3/28/2021 at 11:25 PM, Dogster11 said:

Hey everyone,

Reborn has become a place that I am proud to be in. I have made so many new friends  play on here and honestly you lot have made my year so far. So thanks to everyone I have and haven’t mentioned :) 

Firstly a big thank you to @PinguSurprise for introducing me to the sever. Thanks mate!

@Sneakymallard You  gave me my first sense of what roleplay was all about so thanks a bunch.

@Wonk Well Wonka, what can I say? Lad you’ve been there since the beginning and  I’m forever great full. Here’s to many a patrol and hopefully less crashing on my end. 

@DarrenG and @kaiasthanks with all your help with everything NCA related and for making me feel welcome :)) 

@jackman and Barry hairs, thanks for helping me get my hours in at the beginning 

@Zerox and @Alpha19 you two lads made early patrols hilarious. 

@Mobbe_Dik Class time doing gang stuff, hope to see you soon 

thanks to everyone and I hope reborn continues to grow and develop. 

Dog

(Sorry if i didn’t mention you) 

I really appreciate this dogster. Nothing but positivity back to you mate. I wouldn’t patrol with you if I didn’t enjoy it and respect your attitude. Such a friendly guy. Reborn is a cracking community