Important News
  • A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... Reborn Wars Episode Unknown - Saturday Returns.... Every week on Reborn, the gangs go to war in order to take control of the galactic gang bases. Only Two gangs can be victorious. Meanwhile on the moons of Panagia, Staff Lead Outsyder camps the garage sign, awaiting unexpecting hobos to transverse into his crosshairs.
  • Click Here to see the cinematic version!
  • knock Knock! ........... Who's There?.......... THE POLICE, HANDS UP OR BE TASED!!!
  • Reborn Development Team

War Supplies Shop (aka Dogtag Shop)

• Replies 119
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took a while, lots of coding but the shop to spend your dog tags is finally finished and will be in the next update The values (30,50) are just test values!   What I need from YOU!

MK-1 Supressor - 3 Dogtags 50. Type mag - 10 dogtags CSAT - 5 dogtags MK-200 - 5 dogtags and 1 per mag

Only if you cant wear rigs (lvl2 vest only). Can you imagine the lag with Lvl4 rig + CSAT ahahah no thanks

Ifrit + Qilin skins that you cant buy at rebel - armed vehicles eg. 50cal Qilin/Prowlers - 100 dog tags - Qilin 150 dog tags - Ifrit   Armed Prowler - 200 dog tags      Armed Qilin - 250 dog tags

Level 5 vests - 50 dog tags

9.3 suppressors  + .338 suppressors - 9.3 - 75 dog tags    .338 - 75 dog tags

TWS, LRPS, AMS - TWS - 150 dog tags     LRPS - 50 dog tags     AMS - 50 dog tags (remove sniper scopes off rebel markets)

Zafirs+mags + RPGs+rockets - Zafir - 100 dog tags Zafir Mags - 25 dog tags     RPG - 300 dog tags Rockets - 100 dog tags

You want to make the collection of dog tags challenging hence why my prices of the items are high

Edited by Speedy.

CSATS 5 (Vest Limit)

LRPS 3

MK200 7 (2 per mag)

7.62 Sups 2

Strider 30

Hunter  35

Mar10 30

Cryus 30

- I put thoes two in red as they pretty controversial and im still undecided on if they would be appropriate to be purchasable.

I also think that being a able to buy the mini gun quilian is not really right as you right now have to either buy one off the forums which makes people use the auction system, get one at area 51 which makes people do majors not just to sell the BPs or craft them.

Edited by Snowb

Mar-10 (30 dog tags)
    Ifrit (30 dog tags)
    Hunter (20 dog tags) 
    Cyrus (30 dog tags)
    7.62 Suppressor (3 dog tags) 
    Mar-10 Magazine x1 (2 dog tags)
    Cyrus Magazine x1 (2 dog tags)
    Mk200 (10 dog tags)
    Mk200 mag x1 (1 dog tag)
    Armed Quilin (35 dog tags)

As you don't make money from cartel you should be able to earn dog tags every kill.

Edited by xvRexzii

Special carrier rigs, the non gl spongey one

Cast ghillies/pilot coveralls

Strider and hunter with cool rebel skins, maybe if there's away make them expensive but can't be cut, but ofc police can still crush

Might be pushing the boat out here but maybe a zafir

At the end of the day as long as somethings price is balanced with it's power you could add anything. 

Is an LRR OP? Yes, but for 100 dog tags and you only get a few mags for instance it gets balanced pretty quickly 

4 minutes ago, AndrewFam said:

Only if you cant wear rigs (lvl2 vest only). Can you imagine the lag with Lvl4 rig + CSAT ahahah no thanks

If someone gets bare dogtags just allow it 

Check the updated information and edit values accordingly

2 minutes ago, Davio said:

At the end of the day as long as somethings price is balanced with it's power you could add anything. 

I can't add anything I want lol

I still need to run major changes by Neo/Fuel for approval :D

17 minutes ago, Davio said:

If someone gets bare dogtags just allow it 

Yea so long as they have enough dog tags lets let them be iron man.

No thanks. Back at the start there was a period where only TFU had CSAT on the server and it was insane, we could literally wipe out an army with 5 people.

i kinda dont think this should be something that you can choose, would be good if there were muliple things in it and kinda like 100 to 200 tags maybe and its a chance to get some items, im my view this is gonna bring unfair advantages to newish players if 30 kills is a mar10 that will one hit most things