Important News
  • A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... Reborn Wars Episode Unknown - Saturday Returns.... Every week on Reborn, the gangs go to war in order to take control of the galactic gang bases. Only Two gangs can be victorious. Meanwhile on the moons of Panagia, Staff Lead Outsyder camps the garage sign, awaiting unexpecting hobos to transverse into his crosshairs.
  • Click Here to see the cinematic version!
  • knock Knock! ........... Who's There?.......... THE POLICE, HANDS UP OR BE TASED!!!
  • Reborn Development Team

Interference With Majors

Luke.

11 minutes ago, Snowb said:

Do you mean as a gang you can only do one major crime per restart? The way you have worded it is kind of confusing 

Why would you say a gang can only done one major per restart, like that would just make it a bit dead tbh.

1 hour ago, Luke. said:

A gang can only do 1 of each major a restart (A51, APD, HM)

smh

For anyone that still doesn't understand, that means you can do all 3, 1 time.

Edited by Luke.

Gangs only being able to attack every major once per restart and it applying to all 3, I can get behind. If a gang blows their shot at successfully completing a specific major then you shouldn't really be allowed another go on the same one within that restart atleast.

As for when other rebels can interfere I feel like it should be kept the way it currently is. HM and APD only being interferable when transport phase begins/vehicles are leaving the compound (because the stakes are higher and having multiple gangs get involved can get messy for both parties) and for A51 it obviously being when the vault blows up.

Edited by Zaka

Let me explain the logic behind this. At the minute, there is no rule on how many of a single major you do a restart, but no one really does the same one twice anyway.

The rule only allowing gangs to attack a single major once means that if they fail and the charge can still be placed (after being locked up by police), a different gang get a chance at doing it. This new rule literally won't affect anything that isn't already happening. 

For example, Torment do an A51, place the charge but fail to get the blueprints out. The police would lock the vault but Torment can't go back to do it again. Any other gang on the server can however. Writing out that example also made me think about interfering with a major you've already done before which I believe would be okay.

14 minutes ago, Zaka said:

As for when other rebels can interfere I feel like it should be kept the way it currently is. HM and APD only being interferable when transport phase begins/vehicles are leaving the compound (because the stakes are higher and having multiple gangs get involved can get messy for both parties) and for A51 it obviously being when the vault blows up.

The problem with this is gang activity has picked back up on the server, meaning more gangs wanting to do majors. At the minute, majors take way too long as gangs can sit inside for ages once they kill they cops, stopping people from triggering other majors even though all the cops are respawned and regeared.

Allowing other people to interfere quicker and also broadcasting it to the server will mean the majors can be: finished quicker, much more enjoyable with huge fights and also that little bit harder to win, which I'm guessing cops can get behind.

Edited by Luke.
    5 minutes ago, Luke. said:

Writing out that example also made me think about interfering with a major you've already done before which I believe would be okay.

I defo agree with this though. In my opinion if its a completely new situation with a different gang redoing the major from start I dont see why you shouldnt be allowed to interfere at transport phase as long as NLR has passed since you lost a major.

12 hours ago, Luke. said:

External people can interfere with a major once the blasting charge has blown or 30 minutes have elapsed since the start of the major, whichever comes first (Timer starts once the first door has been broken in to)

Ruins RP if it is a Role-play Sit its fair game once they leave the compound

55 minutes ago, Matt_Kirby69 said:

various ways to get around being anti'd

the thing is if its roleplay its roleplay most people would just run in and go Everyone inside place your hands up or get shot just ruins it  and just makes HM Are 51 and APD Just Always combat when really its a RP Game

Edited by Terry.
    46 minutes ago, Terry. said:

the thing is if its roleplay its roleplay most people would just run in and go Everyone inside place your hands up or get shot just ruins it  and just makes HM Are 51 and APD Just Always combat when really its a RP Game

I mean, there's still plenty time for roleplay between starting the break in and the blasting charge going off. The charge doesn't have to be placed straight away in a roleplay major. Police should also protect you if they accept the roleplay reason for the break in.