Important News
  • A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... Reborn Wars Episode Unknown - Saturday Returns.... Every week on Reborn, the gangs go to war in order to take control of the galactic gang bases. Only Two gangs can be victorious. Meanwhile on the moons of Panagia, Staff Lead Outsyder camps the garage sign, awaiting unexpecting hobos to transverse into his crosshairs.
  • Click Here to see the cinematic version!
  • knock Knock! ........... Who's There?.......... THE POLICE, HANDS UP OR BE TASED!!!
  • Reborn Development Team

Rick Report

In-game name:

Mr.Blue

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

Rick

Date of the incident:

01/13/21

Time of the incident:

20:30

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/77lHX9l754s

Describe the incident:

Was getting in my truck to drive away, and Rick initiated and shot the same second. I didn't even have time to react. And i didn't even hear what he said.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by MrBlue

First off, your sounds are very low hence why you didn't hear my initiation. I repeatedly said "hands up or you'll be shot" even after you got in your truck I said "get out of the truck or you'll be shot" you drove so I shot you.

Secondly, I died to your gang and you took the money that I robbed you for. You messaged me in-game and asked me to comp you 2mil which is obscured as IF anything needs to be comped it's just your gear and nothing else. Everything else is potential gain. 

Thirdly, you and your gang threatened to ban me and kept harassing our gang in game saying that "Rick needs to comp my friend 2m" which is FAIL RP.

I don't think anything needs to be comped here and I believe he may be wasting staff time however IF anything needs to be comped I'm happy to comp his gear.

(I am new to this server but have 3,500 hours on other RP servers and am very familiar with how the rules work)

Regards, Rick

Edited by MrRick

As a member of that firesquad i can say i was behind rick and heard " hands up or you will be shot" it was quiet for me roughly 40m away but the guy just tried running :/ he didn't comply.

Rick spent all yesterday training us on how to initiate from vehicles to air, so to think he would not is utter shite,  I hope the lack/altered audio of game volume in the evidence will be taken into consideration also x GI