Important News
  • A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... Reborn Wars Episode Unknown - Saturday Returns.... Every week on Reborn, the gangs go to war in order to take control of the galactic gang bases. Only Two gangs can be victorious. Meanwhile on the moons of Panagia, Staff Lead Outsyder camps the garage sign, awaiting unexpecting hobos to transverse into his crosshairs.
  • Click Here to see the cinematic version!
  • knock Knock! ........... Who's There?.......... THE POLICE, HANDS UP OR BE TASED!!!
  • Reborn Development Team

ArmA 3 crosshair broken?

Hi all, I am here because I have a few issues with my 3rd person crosshair. It is currently a tiny black dot in the middle of my screen and all of my friends have decent sized crosshairs with their chosen colours. I have set the colour of my active elements to pink (I have tried other elements colours aswell), reinstalled the game, completely matched all my settings with friends and I am still getting the same issue. Does anyone know why this is happening and if they can help me fix it.

I like big FOVs. I can see everything, the ammount of times its saved my ass from people pushing me where team mates can't see them is astronomical.

Also, i use it to see how far away I am from the floor when flying like a mad man.

2 hours ago, Lester said:

120 are you fucking mental

i have never had this issue before but which colour would u recommend for crosshair XD but havent u changed anything inside ur arma 3 settings where u changed ur FOV? maybe verify ur files to be safe tho otherwise i dont know seems like ur gonna have an GTA dod in the middle of the screen XD but is it still like the standard arma cross but like small small or just a dot

On 1/15/2021 at 2:29 PM, StormSmith said:

i have never had this issue before but which colour would u recommend for crosshair XD but havent u changed anything inside ur arma 3 settings where u changed ur FOV? maybe verify ur files to be safe tho otherwise i dont know seems like ur gonna have an GTA dod in the middle of the screen XD but is it still like the standard arma cross but like small small or just a dot

Use something that doesn't blend in, white, teal, pink, green.

On 1/14/2021 at 2:42 PM, Nathan01 said:

Yes, i have a FOV set at 120. This was set months ago, i had this issue before I had set my FOV up

I will send one tonight. It might not even show up due to compression on images but ohwell

holy fuck

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...