Important News
  • A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... Reborn Wars Episode Unknown - Saturday Returns.... Every week on Reborn, the gangs go to war in order to take control of the galactic gang bases. Only Two gangs can be victorious. Meanwhile on the moons of Panagia, Staff Lead Outsyder camps the garage sign, awaiting unexpecting hobos to transverse into his crosshairs.
  • Click Here to see the cinematic version!
  • knock Knock! ........... Who's There?.......... THE POLICE, HANDS UP OR BE TASED!!!
  • Reborn Development Team

server issues

Question

So my router has closed port 2302 which is not allowing me to access reborn through my wifi, instead i have to load up my hotspot with 3G and hope for the best...

Using direct connect doesn't work, every single arma3 server shows up on the list apart from reborn...? 
    Did you change your IP Address for the third time, I cannot even connect using my router onto port 27015 either.

I've checked my port on a test and it says that port 27015 and 2302:2305 have been closed and am unsure how to fix.

It seemed to fix itself a couple days ago but now its suddenly closed again, even after going into router settings and configuring port forwarding to allow the ports, its still closed. Anyone technical help me

Its the same issue i had last time where the Ip changed and my router cannot find it no matter what.

Edited by Jalali123

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, AzzaG said:

I appreciate your comment however i have already tried port forwarding with a thread that shows how to open ports 2302:2305 and 27015 with no success. 

Your thread basically shows how to port forward for xbox360 and ps3 lol. It opens ports for use with xbox not arma games, but thanks anyways :)

21 minutes ago, Jalali123 said:

I appreciate your comment however i have already tried port forwarding with a thread that shows how to open ports 2302:2305 and 27015 with no success. 

Your thread basically shows how to port forward for xbox360 and ps3 lol. It opens ports for use with xbox not arma games, but thanks anyways :)

Have you seen Neo's recent post on Discord?

either gs1.rebornrp.com live.rebornrp.com main.rebornrp.com port 2302
    [12:03 PM]
    gs1 and main are established iff you cant see it using live
    takes 24 - 48 hours for an dns to correctly propergate the internet
    and as we've changed IP, for you, live could be looking at the old address.
    19 minutes ago, AzzaG said:

Have you seen Neo's recent post on Discord?

either gs1.rebornrp.com live.rebornrp.com main.rebornrp.com port 2302

gs1 and main are established iff you cant see it using live

takes 24 - 48 hours for an dns to correctly propergate the internet

and as we've changed IP, for you, live could be looking at the old address.

Yes i've read it, i have tried direct connecting with all of the IPs, i guess i'll wait 2 days for it to do its thing, my dns is dumb so it took a week last time.