Jump to content
Important News
  • A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... Reborn Wars Episode Unknown - Saturday Returns.... Every week on Reborn, the gangs go to war in order to take control of the galactic gang bases. Only Two gangs can be victorious. Meanwhile on the moons of Panagia, Staff Lead Outsyder camps the garage sign, awaiting unexpecting hobos to transverse into his crosshairs.
  • Click Here to see the cinematic version!
  • knock Knock! ........... Who's There?.......... THE POLICE, HANDS UP OR BE TASED!!!
  • Reborn Development Team

    Armed Orcas


    Recommended Posts

    Just now, jas0n said:

    Yeah I agree, right now the only thing that u can use is the Armed Hellcat, which is EXTREMELY expensive, for anyone really. Therefore if you could craft this, really expensive crafting, it would be optimal.

    Also the fact it is not as powerful as the armed hellcat as the turrets are significantly weaker on top of the fact it would be quite a grind to craft it. 

    Link to post
    1 minute ago, Ronon said:

    I like armed orcas, just nobody suggest to have pawnees cause they are fully <inappropriate3>

    pawnees  are a bit OP but armed orca with just the gun and only craftable seems pretty nice. Crafting is not rlly used much other than for suppressors so as long as it wasn't too long and complex then sounds good!

    Edited by Snowb
    Link to post
    Posted (edited)

    I would also like to note the reason this would be good is that it is better than the hellcat in mobility however it uses 6.5mm instead of 7.26mm like the  armed hellcat so has trade offs. 

    As well as they can be cut by other rebels so they could be sold maybe on the forums auction 

    Edited by Leonardo_Contini
    Link to post

    Key points:

    • Craftable only! - would add diversity to an otherwise rarely used crafting system. This would also increase people using the auction system as people would have to craft them or buy them on auction!
    • 6.5mm bullets vs armed hellcats 7.62mm so the advantage of manoeuvrability is reduced by the reduced bullet size. (There would be no missiles).
    • Would add fun and diversity to air combat.
    Edited by Snowb
    Link to post

    +1 the only worry/problem is on how long it would take to craft as if too long then majority of people may just not be arsed enough to make, but if too short way too strong resulting with anyone an their brother owning one. Other than that adds more variety to the skies an a decent addition to the server 

    Link to post
    6 hours ago, Ptrck said:

    +1 the only worry/problem is on how long it would take to craft as if too long then majority of people may just not be arsed enough to make, but if too short way too strong resulting with anyone an their brother owning one. Other than that adds more variety to the skies an a decent addition to the server 

    Maybe a goal would be to make it take as long as an armed quilin or a bit more as it is a lot more mobile 

    Link to post
    On 1/6/2021 at 10:43 AM, Leonardo_Contini said:

    Maybe a goal would be to make it take as long as an armed quilin or a bit more as it is a lot more mobile 

    armed qilin doesnt take long at all to make

    it would have to be fucking hard to make and require multiple people or something, all the lord of war stuff is fairly easy to make if you just put netflix on your other monitor and fly around in a taru lmao

    Link to post
    2 hours ago, Flamee said:

    armed qilin doesnt take long at all to make

    it would have to be fucking hard to make and require multiple people or something, all the lord of war stuff is fairly easy to make if you just put netflix on your other monitor and fly around in a taru lmao

    Maybe 2 Mk200 blue prints then the all the parts for the helicopter 

    Link to post
    Guest
    This topic is now closed to further replies.
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.