Divine | Recruitment Page

AzzaG

image.thumb.png.978a717ca2a0ac9f00a1b45545b25ce8.png

About us:

Divine has been created to be the best roleplaying/combat gang on the island. We will be roleplaying banks/Area 51/ HM etc.

Our whole mantra will be to have a laugh, help others out. We shall be partaking in warzones.

Our Story:

We were a group of mercenaries that served under the british government during the cold war, all of our members have also been fully trained in construction and building repairs. We realised that the ethics didn't suit our whole mantra of being kind hearted people so we set off on our different ways and sailed off to the island of Altis. We now serve all the new people to the island offering them protection and whilst also using our other skills and completing building work on behalf of the Altis Government whenever we are asked.

I am not the best at writing, is there another way I can join?:

If you're not very good at writing or just don't feel comfortable when it comes to applications... We're more than happy for you to attend the 'Divine Liason room' teamspeak channel. When you're in there you will be contacted by a member who will talk with you about joining, if they get a good vibe you will be past on to a member that will issue you an invite.

image.png.1a97c23e4eb4ff4a1d9b524aa5a1293a.png

Requirements:

- Ability to roleplay (This is one of the main requirements you will need)

- Not toxic

- Ability to have a laugh

Template: *Copy and paste below template and fill out in the comments*

Name: BLOOD
Hours:580
Country/Timezone:UK
What can you offer (In a sentence or two):I am pretty active and i like doing warzone,bank,area 51 and so on i know all of the rules for the server.I am also pretty good at role playing with people.
Vouches(if any, these can be from any trusted members of the community.)

Roster: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FNbUJaP-L7771mtYOkeD8xnVkcErQV8nfQrbfct4T0M/edit?usp=sharing

3 hours ago, Jalali123 said:

Name: Jalali
Hours: image.png.7c3393dacaaa18daa2cf3ce8b0b6a033.png
Country/Timezone: UK, GMT
What can you offer (In a sentence or two): All around decent player who is experienced in every aspect of reborn, easy to get along with and have a laugh with.
Vouches(if any, these can be from any trusted members of the community.) Basically everyone

1 hour ago, G11NDAG said:

image.thumb.png.978a717ca2a0ac9f00a1b45545b25ce8.png

About us:

Divine has been created to be the best roleplaying/combat gang on the island. We will be roleplaying banks/Area 51/ HM etc.

Our whole mantra will be to have a laugh, help others out. We shall be partaking in warzones.

Our Story:

We were a group of mercenaries that served under the british government during the cold war, all of our members have also been fully trained in construction and building repairs. We realised that the ethics didn't suit our whole mantra of being kind hearted people so we set off on our different ways and sailed off to the island of Altis. We now serve all the new people to the island offering them protection and whilst also using our other skills and completing building work on behalf of the Altis Government whenever we are asked.

I am not the best at writing, is there another way I can join?:

If you're not very good at writing or just don't feel comfortable when it comes to applications... We're more than happy for you to attend the 'Divine Liason room' teamspeak channel. When you're in there you will be contacted by a member who will talk with you about joining, if they get a good vibe you will be past on to a member that will issue you an invite.

image.png.1a97c23e4eb4ff4a1d9b524aa5a1293a.png

Requirements:

- Ability to roleplay (This is one of the main requirements you will need)

- Not toxic

- Ability to have a laugh

Template: *Copy and paste below template and fill out in the comments*

Name: BLOOD
Hours:580
Country/Timezone:UK
What can you offer (In a sentence or two):I am pretty active and i like doing warzone,bank,area 51 and so on i know all of the rules for the server.I am also pretty good at role playing with people.
Vouches(if any, these can be from any trusted members of the community.)

Roster: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FNbUJaP-L7771mtYOkeD8xnVkcErQV8nfQrbfct4T0M/edit?usp=sharing

ACCEPTED!: Congratulations, you have been accepted onto the 'Divine Trial' scheme. You will be on this placement period for 1 week before being assessed by the command members within Divine.

Please contact either myself, @Quav, @ApexOG or Lewis Parsons for further information.

You will be given a Divine discord invitation. Once you have passed your 1 week trial you shall be given Divine teamspeak tags.

Thankyou.

AzzaG

• AzzaG locked this topic
  • AzzaG unlocked this topic

Name:  KillmanSham
Hours: 300
Country/Timezone:  UK
What can you offer (In a sentence or two): Was in Divine previously before the collapse. Have always loved the roleplay and have come up with a few roleplay majors which were successful. Am Really active and get along with almost everyone since I used to be in Divine HR.
Vouches(if any, these can be from any trusted members of the community): I feel like I have a good relationship with everyone in previous divine so id be happy to say any of them

8 hours ago, KillmanSham said:

Name:  KillmanSham
Hours: 300
What can you offer (In a sentence or two): Was in Divine previously before the collapse. Have always loved the roleplay and have come up with a few roleplay majors which were successful. Am Really active and get along with almost everyone since I used to be in Divine HR.
Vouches(if any, these can be from any trusted members of the community): I feel like I have a good relationship with everyone in previous divine so id be happy to say any of them

You know you're always welcome, ill send you an invite later if you're on! 

Name:  Declan
Hours: 1400
What can you offer (In a sentence or two):Was in divine before got some spare so wanting back in god knows what actually bring to the team apart from decent leadership and a weird fetish for goths

On 12/26/2020 at 1:02 PM, AzzaG said:

Name:  Spirit
Hours: 200
Country/Timezone: CST (Central US)
What can you offer (In a sentence or two): Constant Activity as well as involvement with Warzone and other activities that include the gang. Pretty much all of my hours on Arma has been on Reborn so I know how the server works.
Vouches: Recon and Frato

Name:I L I A S
Hours: 6,317
Country/Timezone: CEST +2 belgium
What can you offer (In a sentence or two):I can offer good combat  im online most of the time and i know how to fly , drive ,capture a zone and so on and i have been on this server since 2016-2017 , i have played on other altis and modded servers so i do have experience.

And i know how to communicate with my teammembers when im in combat .

Vouches(if any, 

• 2 weeks later...
  • AzzaG locked this topic