Important News
  • A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... Reborn Wars Episode Unknown - Saturday Returns.... Every week on Reborn, the gangs go to war in order to take control of the galactic gang bases. Only Two gangs can be victorious. Meanwhile on the moons of Panagia, Staff Lead Outsyder camps the garage sign, awaiting unexpecting hobos to transverse into his crosshairs.
  • Click Here to see the cinematic version!
  • knock Knock! ........... Who's There?.......... THE POLICE, HANDS UP OR BE TASED!!!
  • Reborn Development Team

C l i f f o f f e d d d Report

In-game name:

.Ronoc

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

C l i f f o f f e d d d

Date of the incident:

11/21/20

Time of the incident:

18:00

What rule do you believe was broken:

exploiting (dpi jumping to avoid being shot)

Any evidence available:

https://streamable.com/0o16t8

Describe the incident:

was benching him on the ground he constantly dpi jumping across the floor pretty obvious, messaged him on discord he said he was doing it because we was benching then he becomes toxic and deletes his messages after.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

180 ping is very fun btw for me. However, while I was DPI jumping it was not for the purpose of killing anyone I was simply running around my own point, if I was dpi jumping to kill someone I could understand why the report would be put up. In this case, you’re simply reporting me since you have something against me and the recent things this whole server has said about you. 

I do apologise for DPI jumping against the air but this is clearly a joke since i was completely  by myself on that point. No acceptation to DPI jump but no one was killed in the process

I will upload the screenshots of what you were msging me on discord about getting me and my “whole gang banned”. When I get back to my PC

11 minutes ago, .Ronoc said:

you dpi jumped over to someone and then killed them, also dpi jumping to avoid being roached is giving u a advantage, and i didnt message anyone to report i message you if they are breaking rules as i dont care about reporting everything only major rule breaks

hahah you are such a joke I’m sure everyone supports you with this report

hallwaymonitorronic 

image.png.303113b451f1c29137cc0364ab31a13b.png

image.png.558580b0d16fe3cfa9cdd144b03b1b07.png

image.png.15df9ef6f5b9d473b3ac9be714435842.png

God of cringe and shows your out to get me and my gang banned 

Edited by Cliffoff
    14 minutes ago, Cliffoff said:

hahah you are such a joke I’m sure everyone supports you with this report

hallwaymonitorronic 

image.png.303113b451f1c29137cc0364ab31a13b.png

image.png.558580b0d16fe3cfa9cdd144b03b1b07.png

image.png.15df9ef6f5b9d473b3ac9be714435842.png

God of cringe and shows your out to get me and my gang banned 

ah i see how it is you cut out the things u say and screen shot what i say ahah thats funny tbh what about where u called me a <inappropriate1> or called us faggots?

you said if i report u your gang dies, so i said idc if ur gang dies but u deleted what u said thats pretty cringe

• Isac locked this topic
    • Isac unlocked this topic
    • Isac locked this topic