Important News
  • A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... Reborn Wars Episode Unknown - Saturday Returns.... Every week on Reborn, the gangs go to war in order to take control of the galactic gang bases. Only Two gangs can be victorious. Meanwhile on the moons of Panagia, Staff Lead Outsyder camps the garage sign, awaiting unexpecting hobos to transverse into his crosshairs.
  • Click Here to see the cinematic version!
  • knock Knock! ........... Who's There?.......... THE POLICE, HANDS UP OR BE TASED!!!
  • Reborn Development Team

Daniel and Dylanwave Report

In-game name:

Hot Toast

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

Daniel and Dylanwave

Date of the incident:

11/20/20

Time of the incident:

6pm

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM, failed initiation.

Any evidence available:

https://streamable.com/62om5f
    "Ben Wave": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7a5iwCf2rY&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

So this is gonna be complicated so let me explain. First of all I would like you to go into Ben waves pov and go to 0:13. This is where he initiated so just bare in mind his position compared to the blackfish. Next I would like to you to go to 0:27secs onwards from my clip. Take into account Ben is around 10-15 metres from the blackfish in front of it and Venom is around 50-60 from the front. From this you can see that the initiation is around 50-70m metres from V E N O M, which with the heli in the backround is not even an audible initiation.
    Some counters that they might claim:
    1. https://gyazo.com/c16ceac838eddd4b7406ca84308807f5 (This ss has seemed to be modified since I started this report, you can compare it to the video to see that this ss has been compressed, Lewis and Azzag saw the original ss) This ss from Ben waves pov which shows outlined where V E N O M is however we spoke about this in TS and because it is an ultrawide monitor it is distorting (Lewis did back this up in TS) and doesn't actually show the spot which V E N O M is actually in. You can see this from my original point where I compare on both videos of my POV and the other POV

Another counter which could be said is that the sound is a bit corrupted on my side however as I said in TS this doesn't impact the fact that Ben Wave was their only source of initiation and he was 80-100metres from me meaning I wouldn't have heard it with blasting earphones. And V E N O M was around 60metres away which is also too far away for an initiation.

Also one of the guys in the Ben waves video mistakenly says 'they initated on us' which makes their point even weaker cause I alt 1'ed but didn't shoot.

A final thing is I came out of my truck with my gun holstered so shooting me was also unnecessary. (I'm not too fussed about this though)

If this does get accepted I am willing to get comp of 450k. 300k gearset + Blackfish pull out fee (150k)

Please do question my thought process so I can respond and get this sorted.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

1 minute ago, DylanTheCoconut said:

picture and a circle around it is not evidence mate, Ben Wave tried to resolve and your friend just stormed of like a little baby saying he could not save a clip. Then you was just crying for 30 straight mins in TS im not comping someone who has 0 evidence on anything that happened there. 

This is quite funny cause I didn't draw that but Ben wave did so your own gang mates point which is truthful I guess? Can u please just ask a proper question and not whine. I didn't come here to have an argument.

As anyone who owns or has seen an ultrawide monitor before, it doesn't stretch or warp the image. I kindly asked your friend to upload a video in return for comp if he could proove he didnt hear me. instead he said that xbox game bar was broken and he shouldn't have to then left negotations. the player is behind the blackfish at the time of iniation and you part of my initiation echo through in the clip at 0:28 https://streamable.com/62om5f "GET OUT THE VEHICLE" which is the second part of my initiation. the players refusing to upload a clip from his friends POV we have offered multiple clips and alot of evidence here. 

I ask this be thrown out as it is clear he is refusing to submit evidence that prooves we had the initiation. I don't understand why someone who is so active on the forums suddenly cannot produce a video of such crucial evidence. If this video can be produced i am happy to comp all the money requested as discussed in teamspeak. 

I don't think its possible to proove we didnt have initiation. 

Example of how an ultrawide monitor works; 
    it doesnt stretch it adds an additional number of pixels to each side, i appreciate its not everyones taste but i quite like it. 

16:9 VS 21:9. I have been putting together an album of this game in 21:9  and thought I would do a side by side for fun. : Seaofthieves

in below part of the clip, player runs to blackfish to lock the blackfish .

https://gyazo.com/1ea71620d47f0fa9a920ea5fb3ba6b6f

full screenshot with circle which i apparently have manipulated. circling the location of the player as i approach the blackfish.

e372c6c0e6ded352236cc9769616fafa.jpg

2 minutes ago, DylanTheCoconut said:

Mate telling you now give me the video you said you had in TS or your not getting comp i see no evidence you did not hear a ini your playing a victim card and im not buying into it.

I'm 

2 minutes ago, DylanBrewer said:

As anyone who owns or has seen an ultrawide monitor before, it doesn't stretch or warp the image. I kindly asked your friend to upload a video in return for comp if he could proove he didnt hear me. instead he said that xbox game bar was broken and he shouldn't have to then left negotations. the player is behind the blackfish at the time of iniation and you part of my initiation echo through in the clip at 0:28 https://streamable.com/62om5f "GET OUT THE VEHICLE" which is the second part of my initiation. the players refusing to upload a clip from his friends POV we have offered multiple clips and alot of evidence here. 

I ask this be thrown out as it is clear he is refusing to submit evidence that prooves we had the initiation. I don't understand why someone who is so active on the forums suddenly cannot produce a video of such crucial evidence. If this video can be produced i am happy to comp all the money requested as discussed in teamspeak. 

I don't think its possible to proove we didnt have initiation. 

Example of how an ultrawide monitor works; 
    it doesnt stretch it adds an additional number of pixels to each side, i appreciate its not everyones taste but i quite like it. 

16:9 VS 21:9. I have been putting together an album of this game in 21:9  and thought I would do a side by side for fun. : Seaofthieves

in below part of the clip, player runs to blackfish to lock the blackfish .

https://gyazo.com/1ea71620d47f0fa9a920ea5fb3ba6b6f

full screenshot with circle which i apparently have manipulated. circling the location of the player as i approach the blackfish.

e372c6c0e6ded352236cc9769616fafa.jpg

I don't accuse you of manipulation its just the screen shot got compressed on gyzo for me my bad for that one. As for this whole situation I am really just waiting for an Admin's reply to my points, Lewis saw my argument as valid and this is why I am here on the forums. If an admin declines it because of a reason I am not gonna try be some spiteful person, I'm just trying to get this sorted mate.

2 minutes ago, DylanTheCoconut said:

Listen to the clip carefully you here Ben Wave's initiation which he said twice mate 

mate please don't say this WE CONFRIMED in the TS that this did not happen, It was V E N O M who was talking and said 'fuck' after he got kiled which is not in the youtube clip. THIS WAS CONFIRMED so please don't bring this up

Just now, DylanBrewer said:

why not just upload your mates POV and end all this then? 

Not everyone can afford a good enough PC i'm afraid. He uses xbox recording system which drains FPS and on arma its hard for him to run it, I know that it would end it but if I can't get it I can prove this another way.

Hey mate, get shadow play or get AMD relive, barely drain any fps even on a low setting, telling me not to use an ultrawide in ts lol. 

i broke down the audio echoing from your mates microphone

https://youtu.be/VWGVKPaonN4

Do u know what time that audio is from, its right before he gets into the fuel truck so unless ur saying thats when u've initatied from 100 metres then idk man. Its at 31 seconds on this clip https://streamable.com/62om5f . It was most likely relay from my discord channel but if u wanna change ur entire argument and say that u initiated from that far go for it mate.

dude your mate hears out iniation clearly, from our evidence we give you enough time to comply you chose not to and were fired upon. kindly remove report.

For real mate ur telling me to remove it before an admin can even respond?

Just now, DylanTheCoconut said:

mate your clearly trying to get more comp than you need and plus we did nothing wrong.

More comp than I need? It's not fair to ask for pull out fees is it now? Especially when its significant like a blackfish.

13 minutes ago, DylanTheCoconut said:

your legit asking for comp for pull out of black fish even tho you have no proof that the black fish we stole was yours. And dont send a ss with the black fish in your garage thats not proof.

sure mate how do u want proof it was mine?

that a clear case of RDM, you can clearly see there was no one in that blackfish so you cannot claim you indicated when they was no one there to hear the inication, they where where near the truck at the processor which was alot futher than the blackfish and clearly too far away to hear anything,   you need to compensate them for their gear and 66% of the total value of the run 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.