Important News
  • Hello Everyone! We're still working on this new theme for the forums, so keep in mind... This is a WORK IN PROGRESS
  • ``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_,.='``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_,.='``'-.,_,.-' Oh no... Neo's found a new toy.....``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_,.='``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_,.='``'-.,_,.-'
  • knock Knock! ........... Who's There?.......... THE POLICE, HANDS UP OR BE TASED!!!
  • Reborn Development Team

In-game name:

Logiccccccc

Steam ID:

Date of ban:

10/17/20

Reason for ban:

"Inviting Hackers"

Staff member that banned you:

Charlie

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Yes. Ive been playing for 2 years and Ive not once assiociated with a hacker. They think its Jimmy, from what I have heard I sound like Jimmy (I dont know if it is a joke) but, the guy in discord had an asian/british voice.

Why should we unban you?

I have been playing the server for 2 years and I have always played it legit. Ive sent DM's to Fuel and Neo's discord about any hacker cases on the server within the instance. I have always enjoyed playing the server and always will. I have stayed loyal to it and always will. So if this gets denied, just note I will keep on trying. Take a look at my battlemetrics, I have literally no lifed the server for ages and Ive gone through ups and downs and Ive learnt so much from it, and I dont want it to end in such a annoying way. -Newbie,Singles,One,Logic (recent) - LOL

Edited by Logiccccccccccccc