Important News
  • Hello Everyone! We're still working on this new theme for the forums, so keep in mind... This is a WORK IN PROGRESS
  • ``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_,.='``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_,.='``'-.,_,.-' Oh no... Neo's found a new toy.....``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_,.='``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_,.='``'-.,_,.-'
  • knock Knock! ........... Who's There?.......... THE POLICE, HANDS UP OR BE TASED!!!
  • Reborn Development Team

uh oh stinky

In-game name:
    uh oh stinky

Steam ID:

Date of ban:
    10/15/20

Staff member that banned you:
    charlie

Reason for ban:
    poor RP

Why do you think you were banned:
    because someone showed one sided footage to admins, no player report, was banned.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:
    yes. I had a visual threat and the situation would indiciate I had one, the person was driving away at the time and didn't look back when I was initiating which is why he didn't see it at the time.

at the end of the day I had a weapon pointed at the back of his head and any normal person would have looked back when being initated on. my initation was in line with the rules and I shouldn't have been banned.

the logic that the admins used when banning me was "he didn't see the visual threat, so it's not valid" which makes no sense. if I look away from someone pointing a gun at me (or given the situation, would probably be pointing a gun at me) that doesn't make the threat disappear.

this logic allows players to simply not look at their attackers and when shot for not complying, the attacker gets banned despite following the rules because the evidence submitted doesn't show the visual threat.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:
    unjustified

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:
    no

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules
    Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe
    Yes

Webp.net-resizeimage.png

BAN APPEAL

DENIED

REASON: 7 day bans are non appealable till 2 days have passed, you also failed to mention the fact to logged whilst myself and jack where speaking to you and failed to understand to what you did was wrong and you was refusing to accept where to went wrong and wouldnt accept or been receptive to what we where saying, since you had a poor attitude to both myself and jack you can sit the ban out, we not willing to unban you early if you not willing to learn what you did was wrong