Important News
  • A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... Reborn Wars Episode Unknown - Saturday Returns.... Every week on Reborn, the gangs go to war in order to take control of the galactic gang bases. Only Two gangs can be victorious. Meanwhile on the moons of Panagia, Staff Lead Outsyder camps the garage sign, awaiting unexpecting hobos to transverse into his crosshairs.
  • Click Here to see the cinematic version!
  • knock Knock! ........... Who's There?.......... THE POLICE, HANDS UP OR BE TASED!!!
  • Reborn Development Team

Cringe <inappropriate2> Report

In-game name:

Danman

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

Cringe <inappropriate2>

Date of the incident:

10/14/20

Time of the incident:

16:40

What rule do you believe was broken:

VDM

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA8PgXemnEU&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

he ran me over. and he would not comp me the amount of my loadout and he did not come with any apology. tell me if you need a longer video

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

ill comp when im next on

21 hours ago, Danman said:

yes and apology sience it is not the first time i have seen something like this from him

can i see a clip of me doing the same thing?

i appolagied at reble and askd why he wouldent take the comp and didnt answer

Edited by mark.
    • Snowb locked this topic