Important News
  • Hello Everyone! We're still working on this new theme for the forums, so keep in mind... This is a WORK IN PROGRESS
  • ``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_,.='``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_,.='``'-.,_,.-' Oh no... Neo's found a new toy.....``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_,.='``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_,.='``'-.,_,.-'
  • knock Knock! ........... Who's There?.......... THE POLICE, HANDS UP OR BE TASED!!!
  • Reborn Development Team

Cringe <inappropriate2> Report

In-game name:

Danman

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

Cringe <inappropriate2>

Date of the incident:

10/14/20

Time of the incident:

16:40

What rule do you believe was broken:

VDM

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA8PgXemnEU&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

he ran me over. and he would not comp me the amount of my loadout and he did not come with any apology. tell me if you need a longer video

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

ill comp when im next on

21 hours ago, Danman said:

yes and apology sience it is not the first time i have seen something like this from him

can i see a clip of me doing the same thing?

i appolagied at reble and askd why he wouldent take the comp and didnt answer

Edited by mark.
    • Snowb locked this topic