Important News
  • Hello Everyone! We're still working on this new theme for the forums, so keep in mind... This is a WORK IN PROGRESS
  • ``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_,.='``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_,.='``'-.,_,.-' Oh no... Neo's found a new toy.....``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_,.='``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_,.-'``'-.,_,.='``'-.,_,.-'
  • knock Knock! ........... Who's There?.......... THE POLICE, HANDS UP OR BE TASED!!!
  • Reborn Development Team

Rebel Spawns

Could we have a licence where we spawn at all rebels. The spawns should be a random location near the rebel.

This will help for gang wars, wz and everything.

I want it to cost a lot - you can decide the final price but I think it should cost 12-20mil. For the experienced people on the server.

i mean other places have it and its really useful, its meant to NOT be somewhere were you get rookbanged, its a sz, for people to gearup at

38 minutes ago, JAW said:

cant wait till im buying gear and some kid spawns next to me and rookbangs me, they removed the rebel airfield one for a reason

13 hours ago, JAW said:

cant wait till im buying gear and some kid spawns next to me and rookbangs me, they removed the rebel airfield one for a reason

Thats because its the only rebel spawn but if you made multiple for example wz at gangbase you'd have 4 rebels to choose from and the regular cities just in case its getting spawned camped 

5 hours ago, Logiccccccccccccc said:

Thats because its the only rebel spawn but if you made multiple for example wz at gangbase you'd have 4 rebels to choose from and the regular cities just in case its getting spawned camped 

doesnt need changing, its only bad on is sofia because every other rebel is far. Other than that its fine

how about dont add it rebel airfield got removed because of the constant rookbanging on base bidding

9 hours ago, Logiccccccccccccc said:

If you think this is a bad idea, you're either a cop/bw with spawns benefiting every wz.

thats not true on base bidding police have to drive from pyrgos every life whereas there are 3 rebels you can already spawn near in base bidding 

14 hours ago, RitzCarRacer said:

thats not true on base bidding police have to drive from pyrgos every life whereas there are 3 rebels you can already spawn near in base bidding 

with free loadouts and a blue zone where they can't be robbed unlike rebels where we may have spawns near it but it is kos and on gang wars the rebel get camped 24/7

42 minutes ago, david. said:

with free loadouts and a blue zone where they can't be robbed unlike rebels where we may have spawns near it but it is kos and on gang wars the rebel get camped 24/7

I play rebel on base bidding sometimes.

I don't run into this problem, so it's possible to avoid. Don't see how rebel spawns would fix anything. In fact, it would probably make it worse.

On 10/15/2020 at 6:46 AM, JAW said:

What this person said above me. it does not "fix" camping rebel. people camp it even more.

Also paying 12-20m for a "spawn" location is a bit op maybe if they brought back old bw arms trader into that "new" rebel point then yes,

Edited by DonMario