Steam ID:

Date of ban:

03/26/17

Staff member that banned you:

I dont really know

Reason for ban:

VDM

Why do you think you were banned:

I hit a guy x2 and broke his car the 2x where accidents he ran infront of my car and i was going to fix his car but didnt have a spare tool kit soo i went to get my friends tool kit but then i crashed and died and then got banned

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Yes and no, I was going too help the guy when i got an extra tool kit but i should have told him i was going to get one instead off saying what i said

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I did kinda hit him twice one was dsync and the other was be trying to do donuts round a car but he ran in front of it but he didn't die i should have approached the situation better

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

No i dont think

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

The notes I have is this:

"ran over guy 2 times, and T boned a sports hatchback" - the banning admin saw this as intentional and that is why you were banned.

Do you not understand the problems this can cause? What are you going to do to ensure this doesn't happen again.

44 minutes ago, Jamz said:

The notes I have is this:

"ran over guy 2 times, and T boned a sports hatchback" - the banning admin saw this as intentional and that is why you were banned.

Do you not understand the problems this can cause? What are you going to do to ensure this doesn't happen again.

First im not going to drive recklessly in the green zones and actually repair the other guys car instead of mine because i am the one on the wrong. And apologies for my actions

And yes i do understand and if i could talk to the person in teamspeak and tell him how sorry i am and how i regret my actions i would love a second chance too redeem my self and show i can be better than this.

Ps... Michinky im sorry hope you understand how sorry i am for my actions

You seem apologetic.

Don't let this happen again, and if you do have a collision with someone, make sure to stop, get out and say sorry.

Unbanned - 28/03/17