Syndicate territory

jack clarke

Hello there Newish syndicate member here but i recently had an idea regarding the recent loss of syndicate territory i believe completely getting rid of the territory is a bad idea as it did provide a good place for syndicate to hang out and other people to make money however i believe if the problem of territory must be sorted i have thought of a compromise the town of Sofia is an unused part of the northern eastern part of the map maybe the syndicate could have that town almost as though they occupied it you could even have a roleplay event for the syndicate to "invade" Sofia then you could have Sofia fenced off in a rustic broken Style with holes in the fence barrels blocking certain parts and other things this could include a fenced off road to the syndicate base however this might not work I'm not sure but the entire town could be fenced off and have a syndicate checkpoint like the one we had as the entrance to it i think this would be a better idea for syndicate territory as it adds the roleplay feel of a criminal community with drug dealers and other things inside Sophia open for suggestions and discussion's to try and fully polish the idea howay lads let's make this happen

Edited by jack clarke
Spelling mistake
Just now, WolfE said:

That's the problem mate, Syndicate like to wait for role-play to come to them. It's simply not how it works. If you want role-play, go look for it.

Oh I know, and I do :) I role-play as the Police secretary sometimes but it would be nice to have some civi's come up to us and role-play a little more often :P Had a few civs ask for guns and that provided some niec RP

Just now, Rayy said:

Oh I know, and I do :) I role-play as the Police secretary sometimes but it would be nice to have some civi's come up to us and role-play a little more often :P Had a few civs ask for guns and that provided some niec RP

Would that not work better if you went out of your way to act as arms dealers? As in ask if people are interested in your 'goods' then take them someplace dark and damp, if they back out, you execute them. You're a mafia, act like one rather than going around being all la-de-da.