In-game name:

Antonio Lattouf

Steam ID:

Date of ban:

03/25/17

Staff member that banned you:

it didn't say the name i just got ban

Reason for ban:

i found this glitched spot and i was testing it out then an admin saw me in it so i got ban.

Why do you think you were banned:

i was testing out a glitched spot and a admin saw me

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I understand why the ban was issued, however there was a clear misunderstanding on the purpose of my actions.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I do believe seen as a missunderstanding as I was recreating and expoit which I had I heard about, The inteintion that I had was to recreate this expolit to report the exploit on the forums to prevent any futher users using this expolit

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

No there were no extenuation circumstances

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

@JasonMeister actioned this ban.

I was also there watching this take place.

Unfortunately, I do not believe that your intentions were to report this as a bug, as you used this spot to hide from someone and then try to kill them when you saw an opportunity.

If you give me one more chance i will never glitch and if i find a glitch i will report it immediately. All i need is 1 more chance i will never do it again, i have played on this server for a long time and i got lots of money on the server. So please just give me one more chance.

I understand what I have done, and that I shouldn't of made the mistake. I have been an active player on the server and I believe that I can provide unquie role playing experience.