Bodhi2000

Whats the best way to make money

Okay lets be honest your small gang is not always online and you need to make more money just because the sake of it. runs are too risky to do on your own like diamond runs ect, you cant go rob people either because your alone or they never have money on them, robbing gas stations and supermarkets are not the best way since cops respond pretty fast with my bad luck, what else could i do to make good cash like other people do please let me know. [ps i can't handle to take commands so joining a faction is not a option for me]

39 minutes ago, Bodhi2000 said:

yeah thats the problem every LSD run i did was robbed every time. so thats why i kinda want to stay away from that @Snowb @HooDi

i dont know if i can enjoy combat because i lost every gun fight in the past week hahahah @mark8k8k8

try a run like meth or something, just keep trying runs, ive never been robbed doing a run even on my own

Hurons are better than tarus and cost about the same so save up for a huron and do moonshine

Edited by hat
LSD nerfed

On 9/16/2020 at 2:15 PM, Bodhi2000 said:

yeah thats the problem every LSD run i did was robbed every time. so thats why i kinda want to stay away from that @Snowb @HooDi

i dont know if i can enjoy combat because i lost every gun fight in the past week hahahah @mark8k8k8

I used run lsd all the time with 3 people have 1 sell everything other 2 set up and make sure they can shoot good