Sign in to follow this  
JoeW

Multidrug back in a red zone

22 hours ago, JoeW said:

Multidrug back in a red zone it's so dry it having no risk doing the run cuz people just wipe blackwater 

what no, lol thats way too high risk. Then no one would do runs lol as some sado would defo camp it!

That didn't really accomplish much as most of the time they aren't there or rebels have taken over the checkpoint and use it to rob people. In my opinion they should have it so when a certain amount of BW are on some have to be at the checkpoint. 

8 hours ago, Quezzyman said:

That didn't really accomplish much as most of the time they aren't there or rebels have taken over the checkpoint and use it to rob people. In my opinion they should have it so when a certain amount of BW are on some have to be at the checkpoint. 

legit no one rlly goes up there, imagine logging on to play just to have to stand still at a checkpoint!

10 hours ago, Quezzyman said:

You can legit stand at CP for hours and not see anybody so nah mate