Neo

Reason for ban:

Buying In-game funds

Why do you think you were banned:

For buying in game funds

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Justified

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I bought in game funds. Yes I know it is not allowed and yes I did lie to admins about it, this is because i thought i would get cheap off and keep all the money i bought. I belive I should get unbanned since this is my 3rd offence off the server. I am quite familiar with the rules and yes I did not think about the consequenses of what i did. I have nothing else to say that im sorry for buying the money and that i lied to multiple admins to get unbanned. I know that you already have transfered all my funds to the person's gang i bought it from. I will try my best to stay within the rules and the last thing i can ask about is that I will get unbanned. this week has been going so slow because i decided to be a dribble and buy money.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

No

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

TBH idk. I tought i was going to get cheap off and yes, I was in need for money and i could not be asked doing the runs for it. the only thing was that I wanted to get back into the community as fast as possible, not thinking it through I came up with a lie since I tought it could get me back with the money. IK it is a bad thing from my part and I am senceerily sorry about lying and I promise I wont do it again. (I payed for my Mistakes Litterually)

Edited by Sanik

Seeing as this is your second ban on file, you will have another chance.

However lying, is not tolerated here so you will have a punishment. Your ban has been downgraded to a 7 day ban with credit for time served. It means you will not be unbanned for another 20 hours, so you won't be able to enjoy tonight's update.