03/24/17

Time of the incident:

14:10

What rule do you believe was broken:

Poor rp + Attempted Rdm + Black mailing + False Report

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/rbA--qWbc8Q

Describe the incident:

Me and my gang were getting in a helicopter and i got in the wrong seat and then got out to switch seats and some guy runs at 4 people saying wait wait wait then i jump out and he shoots me when i am not facing him he shoots then i turn kill him then his friends kills me and my friends and he then proceeds to blackmail me saying "If you report me ill report you" But he has not said why and then he says i was swearing by saying "Shut up" Because he was ignorant

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

yes my friend that was an accident i didnt break any rools as i didnt kill anybody.Furthermore as for the blackmailing i told him at least 2 times that it wasnt and maybe he edited that part out.Finally when he came to speak with me he didnt try to resolve the situation or ask for a comp he was just screaming and swearing at me.

Okey.

Well if that's what you have to say I have not changed my mind.

This is FailRP and attemted RDM.
You have already been banned for RDM once, and you should have known better.

Second of all, when they try to resolve it with you, you claim you did nothing wrong, meaning a report on the forums is the way to go.
So nothing wrong there.

Since this is your second offence @Petrosgr7 you will get a 48 hour ban, without appeal.