Steam ID:

Date of ban:

08/29/20

Reason for ban:

Racism

Staff member that banned you:

mctavish

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Yes and no. The reason why I feel that this ban was justified is because I fully encourage the fact that when they hear anyone say anything racist in game they should be permed. However, my incident was absolutely accidental. Everyone was screaming over each other in discord and I did not realize that I was hot micing in game. So when I said something that was racist in discord (which I shouldn’t have said in the beginning) it was also said in game and I didn't even realize that happened until I was banned.

Why should we unban you?

I feel like I should be unbanned because I have really grown attached to this server. I always enjoy playing on this server and meeting new people. I am sorry that I accidentally said something racist in game and I have really turned myself around since the past. I hope you can see where I am coming from and can unban me. Thanks

Edited by Shaniqua