In-game name:
Wizbang

Steam ID:

Date of ban:
07/28/20

Staff member that banned you:
N/A

Reason for ban:
i live in america so i am banned from the server all i need is the be unbanned from the discord so i can verify that im not a hacker my discord name is Constipated#4803

Why do you think you were banned:
i live in america and have a higher chance of hacking

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:
yes i have never hacked in arma 3

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:
N/A

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:
no

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe
Yes

@bolt

You been banned for the following: 

As of recent we had alot of hackers from the united states causing disruptions and problems from the server 

so for that reason along with some other countries they are auto banned until we can verify you not one of them hackers and this is us not saying you are one of them hackers, it's a step we had to take to protect the server from potential attacks 

Here how you get verified and get back on 

Head to our discord 

https://discord.gg/FHmtp3M

Once you joined I've supplied a picture of Neo instructions on how you get unbanned and back into the server, a staff lead will look into it and get you back online if you check out alright 

also STOP putting ban appeals up, we have told you how to sort this out and this is how you do it so please follow the instructions provided and to get verified this is the way you do it and get you back on the server, any more appeals may result in punishment been handed out

so please listen and follow these instructions provided  

Screenshot_20200728-070150_Discord.thumb.jpg.248ef11dace986f4f8215fffacbf8ede.jpg