Time of the incident:

30 befor restart

What rule do you believe was broken:

FailRP

Any evidence available:

My point of view

His point of view

Describe the incident:

Did not give him time to react when we tried to solve it with him he was toxic and being very aggressive right after his video he shot you can hear him initiate then shot 0.5 sec lator and that's not enough time to react. I can upload a longer video if needed but i think this would do.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by J S

On 3/20/2017 at 11:28 PM, Walsh said:

UMmmm what does your video show? all i see is you running away from the heli no wonder you could not hear it

after your video you shot right a way and you can hear yourself initiate then shot right a way in my video no time to react if you could upload a longer video to prove me wrong then thats would be for the best it explains why you cut out the part you shot.

@Walsh not the best roleplay in the world is it realy, and u carnt blame them for not beeing near the heli. You intiated on a heli that is still really loud, even if i was the guy closer to you i would of been able to hear you very well becuase of this you will be getting a ban for RDM it is appealable

@J S you said yes you guys talked before this report but by how much, you guys are argueing it dosent seem like you spoke that much. Next time can you please go to the help room and ask for a surrport member to help you both so we dont have you to bitching on the report

Approved