This has to stop

GenuineAF

This has got to a point where this is too pathetic... This is a rant and I honestly couldn't care less what anyone thinks at this point.

Firstly:

"You are autistic" "You're a downs" "You're a retard" Funny once. But if the person you are saying it to isn't liking it understand that. Don't say it again. Unless you have Coprolalia Tourette's syndrome there aren't many excuses for this after the 3rd time of saying it to someone and it offending them. This doesn't mean if Billy tells Bob this and that Bob goes and witch hunts Billy to get him banned. Bob becomes a neutral member of society and removes himself from a situation or resolves it leading to a situation where he can to prevent drama from being caused. If that isn't working then Bob then takes it further.

Secondly:

09541cc15a254fa0b2d1f9e151b0e8cd.png

Really? All these people leaving because staff aren't sorting things out etcetera... Do you want to know why? Because you don't trust the staff. I really don't know why this is but I have a feeling it may have to do with the fact staff aren't always available on command. Respect this. Grow some balls and sort out your problems. Its honestly not that hard if I can do it... As for the staff, good work but really need to be a little more proactive on TeamSpeak. I was sat in requesting staff most of yesterday and I messaged people and only got blank responses. As said you are busy and that is understood.

Finally :

Stop crying because a situation didn't go in your favour.

What people seem to forget this is in development, the only reason it is not locked is due to multiple requests from the players, the server is not live, we are not at the stage yet where we can jump around and stop at the drop of a hat, today is my birthday well at least for the next 40 minutes, and I have done nothing other than sit and work on the development from the time I woke up until now, people really need to remember the server is not live, there is still a lot to do, just give the current staff a break they are learning as fast as possible, without any comprehensive training, all of us here are very experienced, we know how it all works, half the people that are a part of these complaints have applied for staff, if you can't handle issues during a beta week how can we expect you to do it when we are live.

Rant Over xx

I agree with genuine

Unfortunately my role is very limited and Ice and Mike are the only full time staff. However I have said multiple times if people are unhappy, have ideas, suggestions, or other comments about how things are being ran, and so far only one person has contacted me.

If you believe something isn't working, let us know and we can fix it or try to come up with alternatives.

Definitely agree with Genuine, patience is the key... The grudges people/gangs/police are holding against each other are uncalled for and pointless since they are over small matters which could easily be resolved via a mature conversation...

I'm always more than happy to help assist in resolving a teamspeak dispute if the parties involved aren't able to do so on their own and require staff input, etc...

Give everyone a chance!

genuine 10/10

Mike xo

34 minutes ago, Guest none of your business said:

just saying im fed up of admins abusing there powers.. that's how to kill a server.

Can I ask what exactly or how admins have been abusing powers besides for testing purposes or reviving people because of bugs? No one has reported any abuses to me, and we have a development server to mess around on.

By the way you don't have to hide under another username, you can speak free here without worrying about retribution.

Guest none of you business

I haven't reported it because im not recording but the first time was I got robbed by an invisible guy who then spawned in a hatchback sport whilst I wasn't looking the next time an admin teleported to us and then this final time a admin was following me around kavala so i asked him to stop following me and him and another guy blocked me in so i couldnt move so i sprayed him in the head and he had godmode on and then his friend said well thats awkward deleted my car spawned a gun in and killed me... this is how to last server I was on died too.

11 minutes ago, Guest none of you business said:

I haven't reported it because im not recording but the first time was I got robbed by an invisible guy who then spawned in a hatchback sport whilst I wasn't looking the next time an admin teleported to us and then this final time a admin was following me around kavala so i asked him to stop following me and him and another guy blocked me in so i couldnt move so i sprayed him in the head and he had godmode on and then his friend said well thats awkward deleted my car spawned a gun in and killed me... this is how to last server I was on died too.

Please PM me the details including dates and times

43 minutes ago, Guest none of you business said:

I got robbed by an invisible guy who then spawned in a hatchback sport whilst I wasn't looking the next time an admin teleported to us

This is probably also the same guy that spawned a tank in right? Yeh, that wasn't an admin....

There is absolutely no reason for any admin/staff to spawn in anything, especially things that don't naturally appear in the game server already, We have a test bed server that we as admins/staff if need be can go test out the other stuff or to have a bit of fun, on the actual game server itself, no one should be over stepping there abilities, that's a fast track way to lose ones position within the staff roles.

12 hours ago, Guest none of you business said:

This is a very simple one, myself and neo was sat in the greenzone, where you are not allowed to shoot you started ramming my car in the greenzone, then you decided to try and shoot me in the head in the green zone, so neo shot you, thats why your vehicle was deleted, and thats why you was shot, its better than being banned is it not?

you also combat logged...

There's method A as used by RPUK and others...

BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN!

Or Method Reborn, used by..... us....

Hm.... he just rammed my car..... lets butt hug him in my own car.... oooh another member of staff... you park in front....

your counter to this.... open fire at someone in a green zone......

Our Counter...... Ban? No.... put down the problem...