06/30/20

Time of the incident:

14:25

What rule do you believe was broken:

DPi/exploit

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzludvJSANU&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

i was at og, you need to watch the vid in slow mo to see buty at 3 seconds he just vanishes while spinning, did message him on ts but got no reply and i dont really k

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

*UPDATE* i went to support with nick, pixie and spike and tried to get his pov and he didnt have it, after trying to resolve it with him, i got called stupid, and apprently i complain about anything at that point he was removed from the channel

Edited by Lomax

I was running down the rock and didnt even see him I dont have POV which makes this even harder. I reacted to the shots as I wasnt expecting anyone to be on cap and you surprised me so it was probably a little mouse wiggle, nothing major. After further looking at the video it litterly looks like lag down the rock. It was litterly a little flick in my mouse because you litterly appeared out of nowhere, apologies I caused and inconvenience and at the time It didnt look like DPI to me when I first saw it and it seemed like you were just reporting me to get me banned.  

Edited by Clark

3 minutes ago, Lomax said:

i mean you dont even go down the rock until after the "dpi" and if you dont think you was in the wrong why are you trying to comp me? im sorry but im not accepting for A glitching amd B your attitude when we was trying to talk about it ill keep "complaining" thanks

Because a multitude of admins acording to you think its dpi and I'd rather save us the trouble and comp you, to be fair like if I did intentionally DPI i would have started spinning like a bayblade but as I've said it was a little mouse flick because your litterly sitting in a bush and started shooting out of nowhere what do you expect me to do. shit me up like.

Edited by Clark