Sign in to follow this  
Lomax

blackwater contract changes

change how blackwater contract prices work for gang night.

make it so its calculated on how many registered members a gang has to stop large gangs with unlimited pockets buying gang bases or pennies each week

3mill per registered mamber and add a 1.5x multiplier if they already have a base.

so lets say a gang has 10 members that would be a minimum payment of 30m. and lets sey they already have a base thats 45mill minimum they have to pay..

the pros of this

money sink

smaller gangs being able to have a chance

to stop arguements on who has the most money

or people to stop mass recruiting for gang night

thank you for reading and i appreciate any feedback

Edited by Lomax

@Lomax
So how do you bid for blackwater?

A gang with 10 people bid 30mil
A gang with 15people bid 45mil

Who gets BW then?

@Cheesecake
Should not be allowed to hire BW? Cant win, cops cant win gang wars either way as they cant bid... so should not really matter. And for gang, well some gang have 20/30+ members either way.

"same thing for major crimes"
Well should cops also be restricted in numbers?
If you are able to gather 30+ people to a bank, it's only fair that you have a high chance to win. 
Reward is not going to be massive if you have to split the cash 30 ways

Edited by Lightning

28 minutes ago, Lightning said:

@Cheesecake
Should not be allowed to hire BW? Cant win, cops cant win gang wars either way as they cant bid... so should not really matter. And for gang, well some gang have 20/30+ members either way.

becase im in cops i can't suggest something?... i dont care about winning but it is unfair to have a gang with 15 people hire blackwater and get another 20 people. 1/4 of the server working together is not fun. i dont have to be a rebel to see that.

19 minutes ago, Cheesecake said:

becase im in cops i can't suggest something?... i dont care about winning but it is unfair to have a gang with 15 people hire blackwater and get another 20 people. 1/4 of the server working together is not fun. i dont have to be a rebel to see that.

Unfair?
Well, they have to bid for blackwater. Any gang can do that.
Loads of gangs mass recruit as well, should they not be allowed to, as it's unfair to have many members.
Some people think it's unfair that cops can regear for free and keep on constantly slamming the same base for hours on end. 
But that is how it is. 

Either way, the point of BW during gangwars is to be hired by someone.
Yes, it's going to be a advantage having an extra 20+ members on your team.
However,  you have to pay for it and there is going to be competition between the gangs to bid for them.

Edited by Lightning

22 minutes ago, Nick_ said:

Complaining complaining..... Play the god damn game 

im not complaining personaly i dont think bases are worth the hassle myself but there is nothing in place for regulations which is my goal here.

2 hours ago, Lightning said:

@Lomax
So how do you bid for blackwater?

A gang with 10 people bid 30mil
A gang with 15people bid 45mil

Who gets BW then?

as my post says this is purley to work out minimum payments so gangs of 30+ dont just pay 40mill which is 800k per member to keep there base each week, as always it will be down to black water to decide on who gets the contract itself