*FIX FOR AUTOMATIC GAME CLOSURE*

Incognito

Found a fix on the internet for when your game closes after receiving data. Which for some reason is only on Reborn:

Navigate to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Dll\x86 - When you get to here you need to delete this file: 95ab4de942a31bf53fa28547f69fdda2.png

Once you've done that, go to Arm3 on steam and verify integrity of game cache which will re-download the file you delete, then, restart Steam, run ArmA and then it should work as normal.

4 minutes ago, Hiii said:

Yeah just looked there is no such file as that for me

thanks for tag tho

U on 32bit or 64bit? Also if u look at the video his is in a different place to mine... Try both

Also, pretty sure you have to do this every time you wanna go on to Reborn. FUCK MY LIFE

33 minutes ago, Incognito said:

Found a fix on the internet for when your game closes after receiving data. Which for some reason is only on Reborn:

Navigate to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Dll\x86 - When you get to here you need to delete this file: 95ab4de942a31bf53fa28547f69fdda2.png

Once you've done that, go to Arm3 on steam and verify integrity of game cache which will re-download the file you delete, then, restart Steam, run ArmA and then it should work as normal.

Tried this twice didnt work

1 hour ago, Incognito said:

Fuck that it's literally just this server, the server obviously has the problem

If arma worked like that yes, but we are currently 120/120, so if there was a problem on the server nobody could connect at all.

With a new update ie 64 bit came out from Bohemia there is bound to be issues, considering there is no crash logs on the server, no errors, nothing in the client side RPT saying there is an error, so other than saying "my arma crashed" which is litterally pointless and useless information.

but thanks for your 10/10 information, I will look into it right away.

2 minutes ago, Apcixgoodguy said:

With all the respect Fuel and other admins, we highly believe it could be server issue, but BI always knows how to fuck things up so never 100% sure

What leads you to beleive that? do you have some information that has not been passed forward other than "my arma crashed" and "I can connect to other servers fine", as I would really like to know it?

Considering people said it all started after the 8pm restart yesterday, and it was fine before, the server has not chanced since friday.

9 minutes ago, Fuel said:

What leads you to beleive that? do you have some information that has not been passed forward other than "my arma crashed" and "I can connect to other servers fine", as I would really like to know it?

Considering people said it all started after the 8pm restart yesterday, and it was fine before, the server has not chanced since friday.

@Fuel this are the errors i get when it crashes starting from when ArmA tries connecting ro reborn (it wouldnt let me copy and paste so gyazoed it)

https://gyazo.com/e5e5426c8549ed33b16796408ee9d0b9 - SS1

https://gyazo.com/c2f3d4285a025bb38f7a960561c20ec5 - SS2

1 hour ago, Fuel said:

If arma worked like that yes, but we are currently 120/120, so if there was a problem on the server nobody could connect at all.

With a new update ie 64 bit came out from Bohemia there is bound to be issues, considering there is no crash logs on the server, no errors, nothing in the client side RPT saying there is an error, so other than saying "my arma crashed" which is litterally pointless and useless information.

but thanks for your 10/10 information, I will look into it right away.

On your point of having 120/120, fair enough the problem obviously isn't for everyone. But if we can get onto every other server then anyone with any common sense could tell that somewhere along the line it's a problem with the server. I'm not slating Reborn for having the problem I'm simply stating that it has one. Chill.

Just now, Incognito said:

On your point of having 120/120, fair enough the problem obviously isn't for everyone. But if we can get onto every other server then anyone with any common sense could tell that somewhere along the line it's a problem with the server. I'm not slating Reborn for having the problem I'm simply stating that it has one. Chill.

thats just it, it may be a server issue it may be a client issue, it may be a the 64/32bit issue, it may be a dll issue, thats just it, I can make an argument for why it could be each of those, but posting "fuck that its a server issue" is complete horse shit, it could be anything, you do realise something as simple as downloading a mission file that has the same name as one you already have can crash arma? so when connecting to that 1 server arma will always crash, unless you are a bohemia engineer that has a trace running and you have pinpointed the problem you have no clue if its a server issue, neither do we until we get some more information than "it crashes" and "other servers are fine"