Roleplay bank...

Crosseye

Just like to say how good the cops were when we presented our roleplay story to the them and they just ignored it and decided to do there own thing. I spent time making google docs for our bank roleplay

- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1REeNpWdiYeYKW_yN_dP1J_QRqqB-W6zlMy2z_99nREI/edit?usp=sharing

-https://docs.google.com/document/d/1REeNpWdiYeYKW_yN_dP1J_QRqqB-W6zlMy2z_99nREI/edit?usp=sharing

But instead to ruined the roleplay they decided that they would only give us 5 gold bars which wouldn't fund our "rehabilitation centre" but still they ignored this and decided that they would do there own thing.

They didn't read the information correctly they didn't roleplay correctly and they made that hole situation rubbish and really disappointing so id like to say well do to Theo Wright and Capitão for the great roleplay that occurred there, truly well done for ruining hours of planning for us, our evidence was solid but you choose to ignore it, did you even read it...

Fail-roleplay from my perspective.

Well done police force!

4 minutes ago, Crosseye said:

Just like to say how good the cops were when we presented our roleplay story to the them and they just ignored it and decided to do there own thing. I spent time making google docs for our bank roleplay

- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1REeNpWdiYeYKW_yN_dP1J_QRqqB-W6zlMy2z_99nREI/edit?usp=sharing

-https://docs.google.com/document/d/1REeNpWdiYeYKW_yN_dP1J_QRqqB-W6zlMy2z_99nREI/edit?usp=sharing

But instead to ruined the roleplay they decided that they would only give us 5 gold bars which wouldn't fund our "rehabilitation centre" but still they ignored this and decided that they would do there own thing.

They didn't read the information correctly they didn't roleplay correctly and they made that hole situation rubbish and really disappointing so id like to say well do to Theo Wright and Capitão for the great roleplay that occurred there, truly well done for ruining hours of planning for us, our evidence was solid but you choose to ignore it, did you even read it...

Well done police force!

You come up with this story but have no financial facts/figures to back this up. How do you expect the police to give you anything if you just come up with some story.

Honestly you people who RP the bank think you get money if you just come up with a story. That's not how it works.

If you're going to do something like that at least present us withh some financial figures (e.g balance sheet/cost of goods needed) or something else.

You have to understand that people do this a lot and if you're going to come and RP bank come with something creative.

Edited by ´¢ì´¢ü´¢Æ´¢ï´¢Å ?

1 minute ago, ´¢ì´¢ü´¢Æ´¢ï´¢Å ? said:

You come up with this story but have no financial facts/figures to back this up. How do you expect the police to give you anything if you just come up with some story.

Honestly you people who RP the bank think you get money if you just come up with some story. That's not how it works.

If you're going to do something like that at least present us withh some financial figures (e.g balance sheet/cost of goods needed) or something else.

You have to understand that people do this a lot and if you're going to come and RP bank come with something creative.

Instead of you moaning at my apparent problems you can go teach your cops how roleplay correctly...

11 minutes ago, Crosseye said:

Well done police force!

I understand tho mate, Me and a few lads tried 3 roleplay banks while i was on cop holiday and every single 1 went to shit. Don't think i will ever try that again after all the wasted hours.

Just now, Tidus said:

I understand tho mate, Me and a few lads tried 3 roleplay banks while i was on cop holiday and every single 1 went to shit. Don't think i will ever try that again after all the wasted hours.

thanks for backing up my point.

12 minutes ago, Felipeee said:

How to roleplay correctly? If someone doesn't accept your RP story does that mean they didn't roleplay correctly?

They weren't identifying that our background story was eligible for the reason of us taking gold from the reserve and we should of been let to take as much gold as we like which was discuseed in our terms and agreements which we followed did you read this police? Poor execution from the police and not listening and understanding the scenario lead them to not give us the money which led them to not role play with us and making it a poor experience for everyone.

18 minutes ago, ´¢ì´¢ü´¢Æ´¢ï´¢Å ? said:

Their roleplay reflects the roleplay that is presented to them at the HM, step up your game and stop QQing.

There roleplay was disappointing which was the sole reason to the rubbish scenario that took place. Our roleplay was well rehearsed and was executed correctly therefore the only people to blame were the police force.

1 minute ago, MAIKO | Òé┐Òé«Òé║Òâù said:

How about you stop whining about cop RP when you do not present something that's good within our standards...

It was well executed on our behalf. Your police force didn't interact correctly leaving a poor situation

Edited by Crosseye

Gonna say this now because this is ridiculous. If you seriously have a problem with officers, file a PCC. Simple as. A passive-aggressive thread on the forums complaining isn't going to do anything.

Second of all, I've had a little look at the documents and I've already seen numerous flaws. First of all, the address is very wrong: Sofia Kavala isn't a place, 'sausage lane' isn't capitalized, 'Syndicate' is a useless item that isn't present on an address and neither is your name.

Being able to use a Google Documents template isn't exactly skillful and the grammatical and spelling errors throughout don't exactly make it look any better. Also, what were you thinking bringing guns to take gold? Think about that for a second - armed men taking gold to feed the homeless. Seems a bit weird and unrealistic doesn't it?

If you genuinely want to get away with a heist, don't to a HM when the actual item you are taking doesn't relate. You're not exactly gonna go to Waitrose and get some bread with these giant gold bars, nor are you gonna go to Cash4Gold with kilograms of gold. Would it not make more sense to attempt an APD to get actual cash? Having no weapons would help as well considering charities are rarely die-hard mercenaries.

The APD Lockup is there for a reason. Use it and think about your story rather than going to the HM with holes in your story. Granted, mistakes such as spelling etc. can be looked over considering a large portion of the server is from the Scandinavian and European countries, however, please don't complain about us not letting off an armed charity with gold, it really doesn't make sense.

I must say, however, that I wasn't there and so cannot comment on your role play in-game or the officer's, however, you can't expect to get away because you have document.

Overall, make a PCC if you actually have a problem, otherwise you're just someone getting angry that they lost on the forums that doesn't actually want to do anything because the people involved didn't do anything wrong.

I was overlooking this bank operation and rather you slander police on the forums you could have spoken to me directly about it but instead the response was "Commissioner Walt is better we will come back when he's around".

Just because you make a Google document doesn't mean you are to receive a lot of gold. A Google document does not mean your roleplay is amazing, we receive a bank operation once every restart whether it be roleplay or gunfights. So you can imagine we see a lot of different story's, yes I do agree your story was unique but why should our government fund your homeless in your territory. You have taken land from our government and you expect us to give you money/gold so you can treat your homeless better? You have taken the land if you wish for us to help your citizens then you need to come to some sort of agreement with the police command and syndicate command.

We are not just going to allow you to break into the governments gold reserve to fund your homeless shelters.

6 minutes ago, Rambo said:

I was overlooking this bank operation and rather you slander police on the forums you could have spoken to me directly about it but instead the response was "Commissioner Walt is better we will come back when he's around".

Just because you make a Google document doesn't mean you are to receive a lot of gold. A Google document does not mean your roleplay is amazing, we receive a bank operation once every restart whether it be roleplay or gunfights. So you can imagine we see a lot of different story's, yes I do agree your story was unique but why should our government fund your homeless in your territory. You have taken land from our government and you expect us to give you money/gold so you can treat your homeless better? You have taken the land if you wish for us to help your citizens then you need to come to some sort of agreement with the police command and syndicate command.

We are not just going to allow you to break into the governments gold reserve to fund your homeless shelters.

Okay i understand your perspective on this, sorry got a bit angry to be honest just expected more really.