Chadwick

Reason for ban:

Exploiting, clothing bug

Why do you think you were banned:

I was banned for doing something known as the clothing bug

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

It was 100% Justified

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I think I should be banned as yes exploiting is a very bad thing and should never be done but this was an exploit that lets me get clothing for free when it's cheap anyways, I don't think this causes major game breaking changes.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Being a <inappropriate>?

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by Felipeee

There wasn't any contributing factor for "being a etc..."

You were banned like everyone else for exploiting. The only reservations I do have is your attitude about game breaking changes, an exploit is an exploit.

As this is your first offense I will offer you the same other unban conditions as everyone else was, but in the future if you discover an exploit you need to report it to the developers.

Understood?

19 minutes ago, Thesoldier said:

There wasn't any contributing factor for "being a etc..."

You were banned like everyone else for exploiting. The only reservations I do have is your attitude about game breaking changes, an exploit is an exploit.

As this is your first offense I will offer you the same other unban conditions as everyone else was, but in the future if you discover an exploit you need to report it to the developers.

Understood?

ngl, don't exactly know what you meant in the first two lines, but I do 100% know that any exploit whether it's small or big should be reported and I was an idiot for not doing so.

11 minutes ago, Chadwick said:

One thing I want to ask you as you were there when a few of us got together in TeamSpeak back then, you and Viozo also attempted to duplication Cyrus mags, correct?

I would have to ask another admin about this, so honest is the best policy, really....

Yes I know viozo was doing the duping of the Cyrus mags but he needed someone to sit in an SUV for him so I was the one who done so. I dont mind telling you how he was doing it, obviously not here as other would go do it themselves...

13 hours ago, Thesoldier said:

Besides Chadwick handling it what he decides in the end with the other issue but if he decides to allow the appeal to continue it won't be actioned by me until Monday as I'm away from my computer the entire weekend.

Alright fair does then.