Steam ID:

Date of ban:

09/18/16

Staff member that banned you:

Neo

Reason for ban:

Banned for "advertising"

Why do you think you were banned:

I accidentally pasted a TeamSpeak IP into Side Chat instead of Direct Communication chat by mistake.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Yes, I meant to paste a teamspeak IP to a friend in Direct Communication as my in-game mic wasn't working, however accidentally pasted it into Side Chat

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I believe I should be unbanned as it was a clear mistake and I have no intention to advertise whatsoever. The TeamSpeak IP I pasted mistakenly in Side Chat is a private server anyways for a few friends and I to use.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Accidentally pasting a TeamSpeak IP in Side Chat instead of Direct Communication

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

I don't have an issue with this, but I just want to make sure you are aware we have our own teamspeak, and encourage players to use it as well in case someone needs to contact you.

Also just remember next time you can send a player a teamspeak IP through steam if you have their steam info, or in vehicle/direct chat away from public view, and to make sure you are set to the right channel.

Edited by Thesoldier