Box equipment for operations

Sonny Asif

'Box Equpiment'

It is just an idea but, instead of having everything available to you in the shop, have a box in every main HQ building. This would be better because people would not get confused on what they are able to pull out. For example, the shop would only show these items:

PCSO:

MK20 (Rubber Bullet gun)

Rubber Bullet mags

Carrier Lite

Any glasses

Police cap/any patrol hat

But when an operation gets triggered, such as a HM the Higher ups of the police (Maybe INS/DCC+) have access to open the 'Box' And then it would show this instead:

PCSO:

MK20

Lethal 5.56 STANAG

Carrier Rig

Balaclava

Any operation helmet/hat.

This could be used for patrols such as TFU/NCU. Saves confusion on what you can usually pull out vs what you can pull out on opps.

Worked on another server amazingly so I was just throwing it here.

I think it's an interesting idea, but @Jimbo does have a point.

If this were to happen the extra weaponry shouldn't be too much better than the equipment already available - perhaps one rank up? Then PCSOs get SPAR-16s and lethals, Constables get an MXC, Senior Constables get an MX, SGTs get a Katiba, DSGTs get a Type 115/MXM, INSs get a SPAR-17, DCCs get a MK-18 and CCs get anything.

I feel as though it'd be a good idea to at least attempt, it'd be interesting to see @Wes Mantooth's points about this as TFU may become partially obsolete.

21 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Can't they buy that from any hq anyways?

It removes, or at least heavily reduces, the chance of people using gear on normal patrol that they shouldn't have. It also adds that little bit of extra organisation required so people will actually respond to the bank :D. It could also potentially stop the hop-on squads if it automatically closed after a certain amount of time.

1 minute ago, WolfE said:

It removes, or at least heavily reduces, the chance of people using gear on normal patrol that they shouldn't have.

eh, maybe it'd stop certain people from using special rigs every loadout hoping none of us will notice ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

+1 if it can be locked by higher ups/auto closes after so long

2 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

eh, maybe it'd stop certain people from using special rigs every loadout hoping none of us will notice ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

+1 if it can be locked by higher ups/auto closes after so long

That is what I was aiming for

8 minutes ago, WolfE said:

It removes, or at least heavily reduces, the chance of people using gear on normal patrol that they shouldn't have. It also adds that little bit of extra organisation required so people will actually respond to the bank :D. It could also potentially stop the hop-on squads if it automatically closed after a certain amount of time.

What he said^

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.