Date of the incident:

03/17/17

Time of the incident:

12:04

What rule do you believe was broken:

Lag switching

Any evidence available:

Describe the incident:

Fighting syndicate at the outpost and we have killed all but 1 in the compound, The last guy remaining is Pinkstreak (64bit), I am in my ifrit and hear not shots at all while watching 64bit on the hq building crouched the whole time and then walsh dies, then a phew moments later "Egged" moved from cover to cover after I say that he is not watching him, He then dies while also in cover with no shots at all for the second time.

I'm just going to say this, there is a reason this kid is banned on GTA, Olympus and Asylum. He has been caught out on so many occasions and has the worst reputation of any player in the Altis life community as a whole.

Need I say more.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by AdaM^
More evidence added.

30 minutes ago, Thesoldier said:

@PinkStreak do you have anything to say in your defense or your side?

1. The video proves nothing I killed him with a suppressor Car. 5.8 and he's in Syndicate base don't engage us.

2. Im not banned off any of those servers for "lagswitch"

3. I have my vouches from my gang that was there when this happened

4. I do not have my video I don't record I've just returned after a month break this is my 4 day

30 minutes ago, Thesoldier said:

@PinkStreak do you have anything to say in your defense or your side?

I also would like this guy to stop spamming me in ts about this and calling me a <inappropriate>, I'm here to play the game not be constantly bothered by kids

Edited by PinkStreak

9 minutes ago, PinkStreak said:

3. I have my vouches from my gang that was there when this happened

They are very serious allegations, do any of them have a video that they could provide that would exonerate you completely above suspicion

edit: Also for the record, we cannot consider evidence from another server, so that will not be regarded in this report.

1 minute ago, Thesoldier said:

They are very serious allegations, do any of them have a video that they could provide that would exonerate you completely above suspicion

I don't have any video on my side, I will ask my gang if they do.

Another thing is that I am American and I do play on wifi, I've heard about pulling the plug is impossible for me since mine is downstairs, I can say my ping isn't the best but I get by

@Thesoldier Like I said the video doesn't support his allegations and another thing is that there was many of us in the base if I didn't kill him his would've gotten killed by someone in the building or deer stand

He was dead when he entered to be honest he stood no chance there was too many of us

@Thesoldier I don't have any further evidence to add to this.

But just going to say that being on wifi makes no difference, having a script/autohotkey to disconnect you from your internet, it can be assigned to any key on your keyboard, there's now need in playing dumb with this lag switching thing buddy because you've been caught out I don't know how many Times yet your only defence is that you're American and also in wifi?

Not going to sit here and tell you that you should ban the kid, but ask anyone from any altis server and they'll tell you he lagswitches and there's a reason.