03/16/17

Time of the incident:

23:04

What rule do you believe was broken:

Softlogging/Teleporting

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv6O2iChCnI&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

Stole my Mohawk during a APD Lockup RP attempt, I managed to get inside it before taking off and was just waiting the guy out. Had contacted syndicate + police. Guy tries to land near an ATM to get cash for Cut n Shut and break the Mohawk. Realising he is stuck he tries to use the 'Unflip Vehicle' action to move the Mohawk so it can take off. Seems to notice that it isn't working but continues to try. After the Mohawk explodes and kills me, I watch to see if he softlogs to teleport to a major city instead of maybe RP'ing with syndicate or whatever for a pickup, and sure enough a few seconds after the explosion he returns to the lobby then joins the game again.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Because of the nature of the report and the fact that Softlogging isn't really anything that can be comp'ed I tried to report it to an admin on TS who told me to just post it here.

Edited by Bluekiller

Obesewhale spoke with PaulS, and part of the problem I have is not trying to resolve it with him. Had you attempted to resolve it, he would have told you the same reason he told us about logging off for the night when he was notified that his house was being broken into.

However it was still teleporting Obesewhale, so you will be issued a written warning for your actions.

If you are found to be teleporting again, it will be an automatic 7 day ban.

Action Taken