Steam ID:

Date of ban:

03/15/17

Staff member that banned you:

Dont know

Reason for ban:

RDM and NLR

Why do you think you were banned:

NLR was a mistake and the RDM was a missunderstanding.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

The rdm ban was a whole missunderstanding me and my clan had a gunfight with some guys around the garage,I got out to flank a guy and killed him. My friends told me it was another guy at the garage with a gun that shoot my friends, so I flanked him and killed him. But he just spawned and was not a part of the gunfight. But I did not know that. So he spawned in when it was a gunfight so the whole RDM thing is a missunderstanding.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

The NLR ban was my own fault because after I died I spawned in athira and took out a car. I know that I broke the rule but at the time I was stressed out and forgat it and that was my own mistake and Im really sorry for that. If I get unbanned I will think what i'm doing before I take action.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

The rdm ban, because I could not know that was rdm and I could not contact him because I was banned. Here is the report I got banned for rdm:http://www.rebornroleplay.com/topic/5101-king-al-bakhur-bahib-report

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes