Option to turn off intro

Ninxee

8 hours ago, [MERC]Mr.Mansloth said:

Maybe it could be a customizable option, but I'm guessing this may be kinda difficult to pull off?

No, it is not difficult to pull off.

I am making a new intro screen and things will change. As for an option, I do not know if that will be needed with the new intro screen as you will be able to exit out from it quickly. Also, if you think the music is annoying, you can turn that off with music option in default ArmA sound settings.

I do not know when this will be shipped, depends on when I have time to finish it, but should be next patch.

3 hours ago, SimZor said:

No, it is not difficult to pull off.

I am making a new intro screen and things will change. As for an option, I do not know if that will be needed with the new intro screen as you will be able to exit out from it quickly. Also, if you think the music is annoying, you can turn that off with music option in default ArmA sound settings.

I do not know when this will be shipped, depends on when I have time to finish it, but should be next patch.

Ah right sounds awesome, thanks for letting me know!