New Giveaway! :D

Omligon

Cop

Because I'm in NCU and I can't use the prowler... and when I'm on ncu patrol I get advertisment all over my screen and thats annoying as fck.

Also there is a lot of awesome content which is not available for me.

The one thing I miss the most is Tanoa, I really like the map when I see videos about it but can't play myself...

(When is this going to end?)

Edited by Sven

Civ

i know 90% sure that the other people will win this but i gotta listen to my stomach.

My stomach tells me that their is goodness coming towards me and that i have to follow the path of forgiveness. I will find my inner peace and the meaning of life.

and pizza

ur way to spiritual customer Wesley Bondcraig

Civ

why do I deserve apex... either I can make a long story or a short one...

basically I would love to be able to have apex because my friends are constantly having to play on Tanoa withought me and I have never actually had a good look at the map as most of us know apex is the biggest Dlc to date and almost half of the game is in that Dlc it would mean the world to me if I could drive around in an ofroad in the city roleplaying as the lawyer that I am I know the SUV is more suited but I ain't got no proper suit and the Niko suit I wear fits in alot more with dat ofraod (all about style points ;)

anyway good lick luck to all that enter and I'll see you all in altis :)

Edited by Isaac Wolf
Buttons to small... can't write!!!!

Civ

The reason why im asking for the apex dlc is beacouse i see during my time on this server that i have a very great need of having the dlc to unlock sertain things. When apex first realesed i was one of the few daily Arma playing players whom disliked it. I dident see all the good aspect about it; helicopters, planes, wapons and cars that i could you in the Arma 3 game mode i love Altis life. I thought Apex would be only nesacery for the people who liked the map Tanoa and dident i hated it just by looking at videos. I dident want to move from altis life to tanoa life so i decided not to buy it, After a while some of the apex futures were implemented in the normal Altis life that i play everyday and i wish to be the lucky winner so i can unlokc 100% of all the gameplay Altis Life offers and not only the regular Arma 3 stuff.

+1million for me using the word "Whom"

Civ

I'm playing for a long time now on the server and I really enjoy it. I would like to win this so I have some new things to try because I basicly did everything already except the syndicate. I hope by winning this giveaway it wil bring more and new fun for me to the game. I hope to win and good luck to everyone!

Edited by Johannes_Calvijn

Syndicate

Well. I dont have a job and it is to expensive to buy a DLC. + the account that i have now has an alert and im stacking it all up on another account atm. The apex DLC is currentily the most expensive DLC on the game. in which i cant even afford, (not even off G2A) And it also limits me on which viechles i can use. im quite sure you noticed me saying "i dont have the DLC" a lot (whilst you were doing runs and etc). I wont get the annoying pop-ups from using the Type 115 anymore aswell :)

Civ,

Apex DLC would be 11/10 for me, I'm allways with spar-16's and then out of nowhere pop ups flood my screen and I crash my car and die :\. Aswell as this numerous amounts of clothing and other items limit my enjoyment of the game due to pop ups and getting the APEX DLC would (obviously) really help :D.

Your one true Love,

Mansloth xoxox

P.S Report APEX for RDM

Civ

I believe I should win this due to my devotion to the server, throughout my time on the server, I have met so many people, and done so many great things, however, I lack the apex DLC to allow me to roleplay further on. I love the server and am always active on it, no matter what happens, or how "triggered" I am ;). Thanks for reading, and good luck to anyone who wins this giveaway.