Steam ID:

Date of ban:

05/07/20

Reason for ban:

Exploiting

Staff member that banned you:

Fuel

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

No -  Because from what i can gain from this situation, Fuel has checked logs and has seen an exploit within my logs and has banned me for it. I get that and fully understand.

Yes - As i went to teamspeak with @Anivia (Bobby Woods) as he had a similar issue with his money at the time. He tried talking to Neo but he wasnt in game (He was using the RCon Tool). We then went to support channel on teamspeak where we spoke to Jack_B, Westy and Kral about the issue with both of our banks.  I was told to log out as mine was a little more complicated to sort, but my game crashed as i went to log, so i dont have the recording of it but i have recording from when i came back into game and it was fixed. I don't know how the bug happened, i just found out i could withdraw unlimited money, which we resolved as soon as possible.

I just wish that logs could be checked on mine, Bobby woods and jackman's accounts as they would all match up to what we have spoken about with Kral and westy on teamspeak (07/05/2020 - 22:30) and what is said in the video provided https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvga97SqPwk&feature=youtu.be as westy and kral cant remember the situation. Everything should piece together as i didnt intentionally exploit and resolved the issue as soon as we realised what was happening.

Why should we unban you?

Because i didn't intentionally exploit. From my knowledge i had solved the situation as soon as possible when i found out about it and it was fixed.

If you want me to come to teamspeak to explain the situation, I will ,As i know this is a difficult situation.

Edited by Timmeh