03/14/17

Time of the incident:

In the evening, 20:00 GMT+ 1

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM, VDM

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NchJXuCvBoU

Describe the incident:

Kev1 stepped in his car than jon snow started shooting him for no reason, he didnt kill him but oneshot said it counted as RDM, moving on kev1 came back and killed 3 guys by running into them and going to the passenger seat. Than i fired a warning shot, than Jon Clark came and started rdming everybody around there.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Holy fucking moly. Ok so:

- Kev 1 week ban which i don't think should be appealable because you've broke rules in the past and still haven't learned anything but that'll be down to the admin dealing with your unban appeal.

- [LNL] jon snow not banned as of yet but @obesewhale please message me on teamspeak when you get the chance.

- [LNL] Jon Clark first offence but since you just decided to spray down people, 1 week ban.

- Obesewhale apparently you were only going to report Kev because of something personal so if that's the case cut that shit out and be glad you're not getting a ban for attempting to kill Kev for no reason even after what he did.