Time of the incident:

10.05CEST

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM, PoorRP

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99gGJFsTB5w

Describe the incident:

Selling drugs at Pablos.
After I'm done selling I'm getting in my helicopter and starting my engine.
A guy decided to attempt to initiate with saying hands up or die when I'm in the helicopter. Gives no time to comply either. Impossible to make out what he is saying without watching the video back several times. This is not the first time this has happened today by these guys.

Here are them doing the same earlier the same day with the initiation "hands up or you die".

No clue why they ask me to put my hands up inside a helicopter, but that's up to them to explain.
Voice over network volue is normal as well, I have no problem hearing other people. If they are to initiate on a helicopter spooling up they need to be even closer for the pilot to actually hear it.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No

Robby [The ghosT] for Poor RP / The shit initiation that he made in several situations.
Renzo [The ghosT] for RDM
Gabi [The ghosT] Would like my comp from this lad as he nicked the 1.7mil

All of them were involved in several of these situations and I got told by several others players that they were RDM'ing and Softlogging to get around. 

Edited by Lightning

You can clearly see he maxed his volume so he cannot hear anything because of the helicopter. if his volume was normal he would have heard him saying "hands up", also if you did not hear him what did you think he was going to do with a gun pointed at you.

7 hours ago, Rezno said:

You can clearly see he maxed his volume so he cannot hear anything because of the helicopter. if his volume was normal he would have heard him saying "hands up", also if you did not hear him what did you think he was going to do with a gun pointed at you.

Are you guys willing to comp?

23 minutes ago, Lightning said:

Are you guys willing to comp?

No, we are not losing anything else. Also if you wanted to hear people sneaking up on you should have turned off your engine and raised your volume.

Edited by Rezno

2 hours ago, Rezno said:

No, we are not losing anything else. Also if you wanted to hear people sneaking up on you should have turned off your engine and raised your volume.

Alright,

@Ryansthey are not willing to comp.

Would like to have the 1,7mil back from Gabi’s account as he robbed me. Do not belive they should profit from breaking rules, il make a comp request instead

2 hours ago, Rezno said:

My VON is very high already. Turned off my engine? Why should I? Im leaving the area. Either way, the only thing I would hear is hands up or die 😂

Edited by Lightning