04/22/20

Time of the incident:

2:17 am

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM/attempt RDM

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buVeQNcpw9I

Describe the incident:

Me and my freind Darkston/matthew Darhk were just going around lockpicking vehicles for a little bit of fun. We came across a hemit at Ariport so we thought lets see if we can get this hemmit. There was a guy laying prone right beside this hemmit truck. So We say lets talk to him like humans. So we got out of our SUV and proceeded to talk to him. So Darkston/Matthew darhk walk up to him weapon on holster saying "hello we are friendly" now i didnt expect the person to RDM him. So he legged me (attempt RDM on me). Now with me weapon holster i show 0 threat to this person. We didnt intiate or threaten him in anyway. So asoon as he RDM'd Darkston/Matthew darhk i proceed to pull out my weapon and defend my life. He then says "are you downed" when im healing. He then comes out past the hemmit and for my right to defend my life, i shot him. He then goes and says "well you had a gun you pointed a gun at me so i just shot" As clearly seen in the video BOTH of our guns were on holster and once again providing 0 threat to the person. Also just to clarify something. People on the server have been complaining about this person Going around RDMing. Now in game i did say i suggest you got read the goverment rules. but he suicided and went on. The reason why i didnt try to resolve was because others were complaining and he said he wasant going to go to Teamspeak anyways.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No