Steam ID:

Date of ban:

02/12/20

Reason for ban:

Cheating on another server

Staff member that banned you:

Fuel

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

It was justified, I cheated on a different roleplay server (Olympus/Asylum ) this the proceeded to me receiving a permanent ban from all servers (Not an infi-star or BE)

Why should we unban you?

To be honest, I cheated for fun, but what I can say it ain't even that fun especially for how long you get to do it, I would of much rathered to stay legit and play till this date, but because I am stupid I decided to buy some cheats.
Just to clarify I never cheated on reborn or any other server except Olympus and Asylum and never had any intent to cheat on this server, I really enjoy this server and game and it would be nice if I could start to play again, I will be happy to always be recording and provide footage of my gameplay at any time you would request, If I were to get unbanned I will try help this community every possible way to make up for what I did and how I ruined peoples experiences