04/20/20

Time of the incident:

Not sure

What rule do you believe was broken:

Metagaming

Any evidence available: 

https://gyazo.com/83da50694c70ed04ef4bc6b7848cb05e

Describe the incident:

Me, jack ryan and renegade were at sulphur, renegade has shot someone then his teammate came and rdm us as the sit was past the 3 min timer. We had dealt with it in the com support channel and we got comp back etc... no longer than 10/15 mins on after we had resolved it the same gang came back took me hostage and robbed me. This is clearly metagaming or some type of revenge for what just happened. I lost my mxsw, 3x100 round mags and a hemmet box full of gunpowder.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No

Edited by Daniel Stiletto

Why you posting a report on 2 separate situations?,

for 1 in the 1st situation i was not even on the server but watched the full thing go down on a discord live stream while attempting to login to the server your initiation on my friend was quote on quote "Hands out the car or die" how is that a valid initiation for one you can not put your hand's out of the car so how do you expect him to he then complies jumping out of the car and you all begin to just shoot him so you broke 2 rule's right there.

low quality RP and Rdm 

But what you guy's did not know is that the guy who come's and kills you all is in the area and saw everything that just happened so had full right to just kill you all in which he did.

But then what make's this whole thing worse and is a complete fucking joke and make's the server look fucking stupid is you all go cry to one of your admin friend's who is also in your gang who then restrain's the guy who killed you all after he strip's your weapon's and your all crying on the floor, he then tp's him to another location allowing you all to go back and break your nlr so another rule you all broke they then proceeded to come to team speak to speak to you all and the admin's and called you all out for all the rule's you all broke including the admin's to which you all sat and never said a word since you clearly knew exactly what you all did wrong

after begging it for 50k comp 

So considering all this you think we don't have a valid reason to report you all including the admin's involved in said situation both my friend's were kept in restraint's 10 to 15 min's while you all came back and took all your shit including a Huron and 2 or 3 hemmts and all your gear 

And then the second situation how can you call it meta gaming that's like 20 min's later when me and another person are now also on the server i had to gear up we flew around for a while was flying past Paros and saw 2 hemmt's decided we wanted to rob them initiated on the truck disabled it you then got out we land come over put you in restraints and started stripping you down took you to frog swamp and left you there with a broken leg and throughout the whole thing did not even mention your name or number. So basically your report is invalid and make's 0 sense 

Edited by Bodge

Ahhh shit... here we go agane... Big up Beep Boops. I'd actually like to know what we did wrong? 

Metagaming is the use of any information in-game that your character would not normally have. To that end, we have some basic rules to help you.

4.1 Names
You are not permitted to use someone's name without them giving it to you.
(police can check driving licenses as long as it is within roleplay).

4.2 Direct Communications
If you are restrained/zip-tied/detained, you are STILL permitted to talk to your friends on Teamspeak, however, you must broadcast all your “transmissions” in direct chat, If you are Downed you are NOT permitted to talk on Teamspeak.

4.3 Unconscious Communications
If you are tased or knocked out, you are not permitted to speak on Teamspeak until the animation is over.

4.4 Immersion Restraints
If you’ve been released, but are still in proximity to those not in communication with you, it is still requested that you continue “transmissions” in direct chat. 
Telepathy would be nice, but ruins immersion.

4.5 Radio Confiscation
If your “captives” state they are taking your radio, phone or communications device, you must mute your TeamSpeak.
(You still have your GPS unless they physically remove it).

4.6 Name Grabbing
You are not permitted to use in-game mechanics to find out who someone is.
ie. Tilda key, scroll wheel, give item system, Key Chain, etc.

4.7 New life vehicles
If you have died within roleplay, you can not use Keychain to locate your vehicle.
This doesn’t apply if a friend has keys and did not die.

4.8 Stream sniping 
Stream sniping is a big no no, using any information you see from a stream is classed as metagaming and will result in a ban.

4.9 Police Names
You can only identify police wearing their standard uniform by their rank unless their name is given

None if these were broken in these videos... you're just abit angry how you lost your stuff...

I'd also like to add the fact that the previous situation that you talk about was a pretty fucked up sit. I pull up to rib a huron and gunpowder pro and I get met with "hands out of the car or die" I end up trading with the guy fair enough gg in what me and my friend believe was less than 3 mins he comes back and 1v4 you lot. We were then called to ts when we were met by a bunch of staff members that were part of the gang 5th renegade, I asked very politely if we could speak to different admins as I have the right to believe they were having biased opinions as they were part if the gang. They all said no. After all this happened I got restrained for 20 mins and then all you lot came back to the sit and regeared took your horns and stuff. We left and a few of my friends joined, we went to gear them up and was on our way to Paros to grab some trucks for lsd when we fly over gunpowder and see your hemmt... in which the video says the rest.

I'd also like to add the fact that you complain "rdm" when the whole thing started off with your gang member rdming/low quality rp on myself, abit hypocritical don't you think. I mentioned this to toy in ts and you all went quite

Edited by CCGetWigged

1 minute ago, CCGetWigged said:

Ahhh shit... here we go agane... Big up Beep Boops. I'd actually like to know what we did wrong? 

Metagaming is the use of any information in-game that your character would not normally have. To that end, we have some basic rules to help you.

4.1 Names
You are not permitted to use someone's name without them giving it to you.
(police can check driving licenses as long as it is within roleplay).

4.2 Direct Communications
If you are restrained/zip-tied/detained, you are STILL permitted to talk to your friends on Teamspeak, however, you must broadcast all your “transmissions” in direct chat, If you are Downed you are NOT permitted to talk on Teamspeak.

4.3 Unconscious Communications
If you are tased or knocked out, you are not permitted to speak on Teamspeak until the animation is over.

4.4 Immersion Restraints
If you’ve been released, but are still in proximity to those not in communication with you, it is still requested that you continue “transmissions” in direct chat. 
Telepathy would be nice, but ruins immersion.

4.5 Radio Confiscation
If your “captives” state they are taking your radio, phone or communications device, you must mute your TeamSpeak.
(You still have your GPS unless they physically remove it).

4.6 Name Grabbing
You are not permitted to use in-game mechanics to find out who someone is.
ie. Tilda key, scroll wheel, give item system, Key Chain, etc.

4.7 New life vehicles
If you have died within roleplay, you can not use Keychain to locate your vehicle.
This doesn’t apply if a friend has keys and did not die.

4.8 Stream sniping 
Stream sniping is a big no no, using any information you see from a stream is classed as metagaming and will result in a ban.

4.9 Police Names
You can only identify police wearing their standard uniform by their rank unless their name is given

None if these were broken in these videos... you're just abit angry how you lost your stuff...

I'd also like to add the fact that the previous situation that you talk about was a pretty fucked up sit. I pull up to rib a huron and gunpowder pro and I get met with "hands out of the car or die" I end up trading with the guy fair enough gg in what me and my friend believe was less than 3 mins he comes back and 1v4 you lot. We were then called to ts when we were met by a bunch of staff members that were part of the gang 5th renegade, I asked very politely if we could speak to different admins as I have the right to believe they were having biased opinions as they were part if the gang. They all said no. After all this happened I got restrained for 20 mins and then all you lot came back to the sit and regeared took your horns and stuff. We left and a few of my friends joined, we went to gear them up and was on our way to Paros to grab some trucks for lsd when we fly over gunpowder and see your hemmt... in which the video says the rest.

You spoke to isac who wasnt even in the game and wasnt involved. 

Bit strange how you all knew where i was after your friend was reported for rdm 🤔 out of the whole map your gang "found" me 

1 hour ago, Daniel Stiletto said:

You spoke to isac who wasnt even in the game and wasnt involved. 

He is still apart of your gang which would still make it a biased opinion would you not say so cause if you believe it would not then your highly deluded 

They had to gear me up at far north rebel so how is that meta gaming we flew past in a heli and saw the truck at the processor so we robbed you that sir is called bad timing for you nothing else

Edited by Bodge