03/14/17

Staff member that banned you:

Admin

Reason for ban:

Follow RP

Why do you think you were banned:

beacouse i did not follow RP/violated it

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

This ban was not unjustified as i did break roleplay in a sense, what i was ment to say with my language was i was recording with my go pro camera and i will report this onto government website

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I should be unbanned because i now know what to say next time when involved in that same situation. I believe i would benefit from being unbanned as i can learn more of the english language through roleplay on this server

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Yes i believe this situation was abit messed up as i am still learning the english language but i believe i am doing very well on this server and i play here everyday. Me and my friends where are the wrong place at the wrong time and i made a mistake which wont happen again as i know what i will say next time.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

@Battl^^Eye I have asked this gentleman to re-do his unban application as he does know what hes done wrong but he cannot type in english very good. I have went over the scenario with him and spoke about what he could of done/said differently. I have also sat with him and typed out in english what he has said to me.