New Gang bases (build competition)

Lynxx

These gang bases haven’t changed for a long time to my knowledge. I first joined the server 4 months ago since then all thats been added in is a barracks. 

My suggestion is for the Events team and support team to team up with one another and host a “Gang Base Build Off”. Prize money will be involved and the bases will be replaced with the new ones. It’s been to long with these same bases let’s change it up. Someone told me it’s been 5 months ish since the bases we’re changed up.

@Scott McTavishimagine... you wouldn’t have to do anything besides add the bases in once their complete or if a base is good enough the community, fuel and you can vote on it. 

New cool skins have been added for Gangs that have gang bases if you spiced up the clothing why not change up the bases?

• Reborn Management
4 minutes ago, Albiston said:

Id sell my kidney if we got the DMT bases back. Towerlag isnt that much of an issue for base bidding as most people die before they get to them/

Keep dreaming, DMTs can come back when bohemia fix their netcode

Back on topic, the idea is interesting and we could set out a specific set of rules for designing them I.e.

• Max amount of objects
  • minimum amount of entrances
  • restrictions on what can and cant be used
  • no impossible bases I.e. fortresses
Edited by Scott McTavish
29 minutes ago, Scott McTavish said:

Back on topic, the idea is interesting and we could set out a specific set of rules for designing them I.e.

• Max amount of objects
  • minimum amount of entrances
  • restrictions on what can and cant be used
  • no impossible bases I.e. fortresses

Good point also I suggest we keep the current locations it’s down to you and fuel if you want to move a base to the top left again...

10 minutes ago, Albiston said:

There should always be 2 foot pushes and 2 vehicle entrances imo. The top base is essentially a fortress now the stone walls were removed.

^

Edited by Lynxx

Attempting to design a gang base. I have no clue how to design it to look cool so I need some or alot of feedback on it.
1. Is it to hard to defend or to easy to defend
2. What objects should be removed or added
3. Should less entry points or more?
4. Should some entry points be moved?
2134137855_ArmA3Screenshot2020_05.01-15_10_35_43.thumb.png.50f88b8a8d6d9da9b130f2186f4c07fd.png
Some of the walls in the picture are the ones you can stand on and shot out from.

Edited by Lightning
  • Reborn Management
25 minutes ago, Lightning said:

Attempting to design a gang base. I have no clue how to design it to look cool so I need some or alot of feedback on it.
1. Is it to hard to defend or to easy to defend
2. What objects should be removed or added
3. Should less entry points or more?
4. Should some entry points be moved?
2134137855_ArmA3Screenshot2020_05.01-15_10_35_43.thumb.png.50f88b8a8d6d9da9b130f2186f4c07fd.png
Some of the walls in the picture are the ones you can stand on and shot out from.

My OCD is screaming noooooooooo

Walls should be at 15-90 degree increments where applicable

9 hours ago, Lightning said:

100% agree

This was more of a attempt to see where entry’s were etc, where stuff would be placed. But yeah, everything needs to be lined up

Feel like there should be a gap in the sandbags in this gyazo in my circle to enable vehicles to slam the barracks. 

If you chopped alone the line ive drawn to enable a larger opening in the circle I've drawn I feel like that'd be nice

656dbf7a0756494ef55d7db364ded005.jpg

• 3 weeks later...