Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

.Ronoc / 38514

Date of the incident:

04/19/20

Time of the incident:

22:03

What rule do you believe was broken:

8.2 Exploiting

If you find any sort of in-game exploit, you are to immediately inform a member of staff, do not post it on the forum. If you are caught abusing any form of exploit you will be treated the same as a cheater or hacker (an exploit is using any feature in a way it was not intended, this includes bugs, glitches), e.g using the free trucks from the truck missions for other purposes other than doing truck missions ie HM blocking.

Any evidence available:

Screenshot of Mr.Right
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/625021465120735242/701544205402767370/unknown.png

A short gif of the video he showed me (24 sec)
https://gyazo.com/a19749b08fa9b04210ffb1ba3a2acad7

My preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8PiPz24kYg
0:45 is the part of MR right gif's part

Describe the incident:

We had a shoot out with Police we won but after a min or so more police started to show up after we cleared the area
I was giving aerial support with callouts
They ask me to land and are already shooting me but despite my showing my interests in landing they keep shooting so thought to fuck it as they can hardly penetrate my blackfish anyway
watch my preview you will see me being pulled out of my blackfish while airborne of at least 13+Meters in the air. let stand because of the hight of the blackfish if not 20 meters he manages to pull me out. i fall to my death and my blackfish exploded.

When i was being arrested i asked for the person that pulled me out of the blackfish to be present but the arresting officer told me that no one was owning up to it but i still found out by my gang member

This is exploiting

(Do not move this to a PCC)

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No

u keep making it a player report when it was moved to a PCC for a reason, ive offered comp (1.5mil) u dont want it iev offered to go back into ts and resolve you dont want to. its clear you want to try and get me banned ive never been banned for exploiting before so why would i start doing it now. as ive explained 3 times it was a accident i did not mean to do it and i didnt even relise i did do it until the report was made i presumed you crashed as if your not a good VTOL pilot they can be hard to control. if i would have known i pulled you out i would have apolagises strait away and comped you. i was a PCSO i have not been a cop for over a year so im technically new to the police and i have forgot how all the cop scripts work.

so again im sorry but not much i can do now apart form apolagise and offer comp, ive spoke to you in game since this and you seem like a mature and resonable guy so im sure if we hoped on ts together we can sort out a way to resolve without anyone needing  a ban.

Edited by conor1233

Denied 

I moved this to a PCC as stated in the first report he realised what he did was wrong here and is willing to make it right,  yes it's an exploiting what he did however it doesnt give you the right to blatantly wichhunt him.to get him banned which is fairly obvious what you are doing so here when he has offered to give you the money you are rightfully owed 

So grow up and resolve properly in that PCC as any more of this may result in further action been taken