04/20/20

Time of the incident:

7.55pm

What rule do you believe was broken:

Failed initiation

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47mpn6EHa8w&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

just spawned in at cosford airstrip and as i was taking off Mickey failed to initiate correctly by just saying 'out the heli' and shot me without time to respond. He also did not give a consequence if i did not get out. I messaged him in side chat and he refused to resolve or compensate and said that he had a recording of the incident.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

1 minute ago, Snelzie said:

when he was tabbed out, i alt 2'd him, you can still see the message when he tabs back in

How can an alt 2 be valid when my heli was already on the ground and did not leave the ground. it was still a failed initiation as you just told me to get out of the heli and shot me right away

i alt 2'd which tells you to land, taking off is clearly going against an alt 2 mate. hence why you tried to turn the cock pit away from me

@Charlie. at 4 seconds, i alt 2'd

at 8 seconds he begins turning away from me as he knew i alt 2'd, which is when i say oi out the heli

he still attempts to lift off which is why i shot, as you can see the heli just lifts off the ground

some could say being told to "land your heli" when your on the ground is "failed initiation" but lets be honest its not, my advice to @Eoghanmoving forward mate, maybe value you your life, when asked to land either land or dont moan when you get shot. Also Charlie, the alt 2 clearly shows in his video, so not sure why you said "Blatant poor RP @Snelzieas I reconsided you voice I shal give him time to explain " maybe the missed the warning in his video as he was tabbed out.

Edited by Snelzie

I saw and imo I felt you did not give them enough time to comply as that was rather quick for a helicopter as it would take them.a few seconds to spoil down and couple more again to put their hands up hence why I come to.the conclusion of poor RP 

I shall give this time to resolve between youself s

2 minutes ago, Snelzie said:

on my video you can see, i shoot just as he has power to lift, hence why the heli hit the floor

If you look at you video again all he did was turn the helicopter it never took off as he did not have enough lift 

The decision stands and I shall give you time to resolve 

"What rule do you believe was broken:

Failed initiation"

"Describe the incident:

just spawned in at cosford airstrip and as i was taking off Mickey failed to initiate correctly by just saying 'out the heli' and shot me without time to respond. He also did not give a consequence if i did not get out. I messaged him in side chat and he refused to resolve or compensate and said that he had a recording of the incident."

This whole report is missing the fact that i alt 2'd

my screen even goes red because the heli landed on my toe haha

@Charlie.11 seconds and 12 second the heli hits the floor again, im not sure why this report is even still open, i know the alt 2 wasnt easy to see at first according to his evidence, but youve seen my POV i was well within my rights and rp to shoot him, my POV has proven that he had plenty of time and that he tried to take off, also pointing a gun at someone whilst saying"get out of the heli" after alt 2'ing them, has proven i even tried the second time not to shoot him. As you can see, i waited until i heard engine at optimum time to be able to lift and he then is still full accelerating which is why i open fire. So its beyond me that were even still talking about it.

i was apart of the situation and as you can see and clearly hear, the heli decides to try spin mickey off by going in a circle and and then gets enough power to actually take off and the min he left the ground he got killed for not complying 

alt 2 told not to fly off trys to fly off gets shot. 

https://gyazo.com/36af25cac649fff163ec851fc5ae7698

also yur words here charlie 

Charlie.

denied

he alt 2 you which is the inication for helicopters and all that are in it which because you was pooling you helicopter was the right thing to do, he gave you more than enought time to comply and since you did not comply, he is in his rights to shoots you  

•  
Edited by J.D

2 hours ago, J.D said:

i was apart of the situation and as you can see and clearly hear, the heli decides to try spin mickey off by going in a circle and and then gets enough power to actually take off and the min he left the ground he got killed for not complying 

alt 2 told not to fly off trys to fly off gets shot. 

https://gyazo.com/36af25cac649fff163ec851fc5ae7698

also yur words here charlie 

Charlie.

denied

he alt 2 you which is the inication for helicopters and all that are in it which because you was pooling you helicopter was the right thing to do, he gave you more than enought time to comply and since you did not comply, he is in his rights to shoots you  

•  

Accepted 

Again you have clearly missed the point here 

The alt 2 here is not been disputed here that evident he got it however what inhave dispute f in my own opinion was the time to react to this which I feel was not sufficient and this fall under the poor RP rule as I've taken the time he would needed to get out of the helicopter and to put his hands on his head which will.require approximately 8-10 seconds of which you gave 5 before you shot 

As stated in this report I have also taken into the account what you said about the acclaimed taking off as the helicopter by the point the helicopter did not have sufficient lift from its rotors to take off so you claim it been taken off is dismissed 

You need to accept the fact that what you did was poor as with aerial helicoptere you need to give more time to react for him to get out and put his hands up it takes longer as he would.aay in a land vehcile or on foot as J.D stated he was there then he could have pulled a sufficient helicopter out to block him here too 

On this occasion I will spare you the ban as you got a raveively clean slate and I'll let you off with a warning and make a note on this on you account 

Next time give enough time for them comply