In-game name:

ImGrem

Steam ID:

Date of ban:

03/14/17

Staff member that banned you:

I dont know it doesn't say

Reason for ban:

It says mass RD when i killed one cop after he told me to get out of my car and put my hands up i a green zone.

Why do you think you were banned:

I think i was banned for failing Rp or not to good Rp.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I do because im from olympus and what i just did is not bannable so i thought i could do it here and i really like the server and thought ill be here for a while so when i got banned i no joke was about to cry.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I should be unbanned because i didn't read the rules and thought the rules were similar to olympus rules. I just thought i could do that on this server because im used to it. I like this server because of how good the cops are and you cant find that in a lot of server or communitys so please unban me i am real good in Rp and i will follow the rule. I will read them riht now. I promise. Have a great day.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

I dont think so?

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

I started playing around December but left for a while and when I mean a while I mean a while!!! I am from Olympus like I said and they have different rule then here so I thought I could do that but I read the rules just now so ya. But seriously I haven't read the rules yet this was before I did that. I read the rules now. Please soldier give me another chance I wont screw it up next time.