Time of the incident:

18:00

What rule do you believe was broken:

Toxic

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWdsbjPIB5g

Describe the incident:

He shot me and while i was dead he came over to me and said "fucking n*gga"

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No

wtf did i just watch... At 1 min you see us kill your friend which in fact actually i couldv'e shot you striaight away instead of chasing you for the 2 mins before i decamp at 2:35 and i being to intiate but your audio is too loud and you couldn't hear it but like i said the intiation wasn't even needed since we were already in a gun fight with your gang and kept eyes for less the 3 min. 

You accuse me of being racist but i clearly say: Fucking dickhead... And at 2:37 you say a racist word... It could be your langauge but i don't believe that is german and in fact was a racist comment.

Edited by CCGetWigged

9 hours ago, CCGetWigged said:

wtf did i just watch... At 1 min you see us kill your friend which in fact actually i couldv'e shot you striaight away instead of chasing you for the 2 mins before i decamp at 2:35 and i being to intiate but your audio is too loud and you couldn't hear it but like i said the intiation wasn't even needed since we were already in a gun fight with your gang and kept eyes for less the 3 min. 

You accuse me of being racist but i clearly say: Fucking dickhead... And at 2:37 you say a racist word... It could be your langauge but i don't believe that is german and in fact was a racist comment.

i am not reporting you for shooting me, i am Sorry if i heard wrong but in my ears you said it